Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He was so so good today; enjoyed every minute of his screen presence. Ashish always makes me so proud to be his fan. 

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ashish just Nailed as MJ...his moves were so swift that Maya did not have any tym to gather her bearings and prep for a counter attack..I knew he was up to something the moment he started observing Maya’s move..esp when he said β€˜it’s not his style or way which happened with Antara’...

MJ is something πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Jen-Ashish nailed tagt chocking scene..and he handled her like a rag doll as people  said..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9r1EJNB_B3/?igshid=10djquherhzyd

Edited by coolpd93 - 4 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: coolpd93

Ashish just Nailed as MJ...his moves were so swift that Maya did not have any tym to gather her bearings and prep for a counter attack..I knew he was up to something the moment he started observing Maya’s move..esp when he said β€˜it’s not his style or way which happened with Antara’...

MJ is something πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Jen-Ashish nailed tagt chocking scene..and he handled her like a rag doll as people  said..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9r1EJNB_B3/?igshid=10djquherhzyd

I agree! His acting was superb in this whole week esp with Antara! Often he gets few mins scenes only but this week he got more screen space.. I enjoyed his all scenes with Antara! Both did well.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yest's episode was fast but still Jenny and Ashish covered the whole episode with their talented skills.. πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

I agree! His acting was superb in this whole week esp with Antara! Often he gets few mins scenes only but this week he got more screen space.. I enjoyed his all scenes with Antara! Both did well.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yest's episode was fast but still Jenny and Ashish covered the whole episode with their talented skills.. πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

True...

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know why MJ is given so less screen space, from beginning of the show.. Is he one of the main characters of this revenge show??? There is no strong counter from him after maya came home... I don't think CVs know what to do with this MJ Character... From nowhere this guy vikram came... 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Sigh

The silence in the AT of such an outstanding actor