Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Divek are so low life jodi.

Divyanka did not spare her own coactor Anita who is so much more deserving g than Divek to win Nach.

Remember Divyanka complained the entire season how she hurt her back and went to the dr. And was going to quit - so much drama with that stupid asshole of a husband vivek dahiya. Karma will get you all soon for sure in some way or the other for bringing talented people down.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

True..i thought about it. It is weird to do LOT and LOADS of work with Anita and Aly and not support them. How is it possible?? Perhaps Vivek met Prince at guess where..gym or gymnastics LOL! ðŸ¤£

Also, Divek perhaps want to be the only couple of YHM who won the show.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Common factor of DiVek and privika is their PR manager I don't need to explain what happened to Sanaya Irani which was very harsh. Competition is healthy but the moment you start publishing articles accusing one of bribing the channel to win the show that's when things take an ugly turn. That PR is good for business but they know no ethics.

Regarding Divyanka its clear she's not too fond of Anita from recent interviews. Even gold awards and interviewers have asked her how she feels about Ronita in NB and she always says I'm not supporting anyone because she is friends with privika, shraddha and aly too. in reality she is like acquaintance  of Yuvika, shraddha etc.

Even vote appeal though Anita didn't need it she snubbed them nor a congratulatory post on reaching the finals or anything.