Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waterlotus.19 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hii dear!

Have read Parts 20 and 21 completely...

I don't get why Geet is pushing Maan away??

Well, Maan needs to know that his Geet is hurt, but her also wants her to trust him and get him that love he desired from her..

Both loved each other so much, then why is the distance so pricking Maan?

Geet may not accept her feelings, but the fact that Maan is her ANGEL is no secret now to her as well as Maan.

So it would be so much better if Geet comes around.

As for Maan, he's done staying away from her for now..

Given their relationship is very complicated, its a regard and respect that Maan and Geet have for each other, all have witnessed that, be it friends or family, but as far as Maan and Geet are concerned, even Geet's Dad and Dadimaa have told Geet to let the past be buried deep, and accept Maan as her true caregiver, supporter and well-wisher, if even now she is not able to see him as her lover..

That love was never lost, courtesy Geet and Maan's childhood interactions where Maan was christened as Geet's Angel, she had celebrated his birthdays all along, even though he was not with her...

And what's more proof required?

She even gave Maan those clothes which she had bought for her Angel for his birthday to give as a present...

These things point only to the depth of their bond, its timely that Maan accepted himself as his damsel's Angel and Geet needs to reciprocate...

For how long can she suppress the feeling that she longed to convey to her Angel and now when he's in front of her, she calls him Angel too, but there's nothing more to it for her..

She behaving silly for that Angel all these years, was known to Gayatri and Geet's Dadimaa, but they both shielded Maan and Geet and kept them from being happy and content.

Now when both parties have given the green signal for Maaneet to get together, Geet's refusal and insistence, rather stubbornness you could say, is like adding salt in a sweet dish and spoiling her future, with her very own hands!

Do keep writing, this is so fresh and alluring as a story!

And thanks for the PM...

Please share the password with me for next 3-4 parts if possible in one PM.. I shall read in coming two days, i.e. today and tomorrow!

Thanks once again!!!

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

This feel great to write completed 😆