Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even if this is fake

Surely Ranbir's PR published it to steal Katrina's moment

So glad she is not with this drugee anymore

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

too early for something that is 3 months later!

it shud be 22nd jan..there is no thing as 22th!!

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Mukesh Bhatt? What the..Mahesh Bhatt LOL..fake invitation..stop doing this to neetu and rishi..my favs. 

Ranbir gonna marry Ayan for sure..all these are fake to protect him from the revelations.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Why to make this drama? Someone is too attention seeking! Neetu isn't such esp.. when it comes to her son. Ranbir, for God's sake,i don't care a hoot about u but i love ur mom, stop making badnaam of her or even hurt her or anything, i wont spare u! ðŸ˜¡

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Forget the card and it's uploaders..the one who wrote this article is even more big nautanki. Kishore's is stopped as Madhubala's idiotic sister has issue with it who is ignorant. Even i don't want it to be made as they don't know him like i do. He was told by doctor to keep away from her but she and her sisters thought he is cold to leave her alone. The one who wrote her biopic too lied about him that he married her for money..what nonsense..he gave his whole money to her father and spent everything on her surgeries.They were in love.

And that DP's mention or astrology drama, too much over elaboration there. TM shudn't have posted this nonsense piece. I have a doubt that the same ppl who wrote this article must be behind that wedding card and it's outing. Anything for views. 

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Nothing but khayali pulao.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

That jan 22 invitation is a give away..who gets invitation in such advance! then jan 22th!!! then mukesh bhatt..i felt sorry for mahesh bhatt. That's worse.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Someone must have made a mock invitation print..the dumber ones are those who wrote that article without even observing!

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

🤣🤣🤣

So unless Neetu legit doesn’t give a $hit about the bride and her name and her family even publicly, this cannot be real.  So then what happened?  A printing business just printed something for fun and it got leaked?  Or their PR did it but put the mistakes on purpose so they’ll have deniability?  

Neetu is very good person.

It cud be either of the two. So that his mom and dad too won't get angry as it is full of mistakes.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

So true! So many fake Ambani wedding cards with Heere moti diamonds on family whatapp groups and my extended family is so gullible ðŸ˜†

My mom believed this one..iam the only one to see errors..iam trying to tell and she already went to whom will they invite.