Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Kinda embarrassing when you clap for a post when the poster has already admitted to trolling and not being serious about it .. ๐Ÿ˜†

There's nothing to be embarrassed about.  She may have said all those things in a light-hearted manner, but her points make sense to me at least.   Me fasting is not going to increase the longevity of my spouse.   That is a fact.   But as I said, those who wanna do it, do it.  I personally find the custom silly and illogical.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

There's nothing to be embarrassed about.  She may have said all those things in a light-hearted manner, but her points make sense to me at least.   Me fasting is not going to increase the longevity of my spouse.   That is a fact.   But as I said, those who wanna do it, do it.  I personally find the custom silly and illogical.

She said those things for trolling religious sentiments ( or in your words "light hearted manner" ๐Ÿ˜†).. You declaring KC "silly and illogical " is nothing short of being utterly insensitive .. Its akin to saying "I personally find Islam a terrorist religion but to each his own , those who want to practice it can but a terrorist religion nevertheless " .. 

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

She said those things for trolling religious sentiments ( or in your words "light hearted manner" ๐Ÿ˜†).. You declaring KC "silly and illogical " is nothing short of being utterly insensitive .. Its akin to saying "I personally find Islam a terrorist religion but to each his own , those who want to practice it can but a terrorist religion nevertheless " .. 

Well it is ideology which has no place in modern times..  It clearly says kill the non believers  if they refuse to convert๐Ÿคฌ

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think it is better to stick to the topic at hand....Karwachauth.  There is no need to draw analogies by bringing religion into this topic. 

You can think of Karwachauth as you please and follow whatever you wanna.  I think I deserve the right to arrive at my own conclusions and opinions as to what I think of Karwachauth.   I'm sorry that my opinion offends you and few others though. Like I've continued to opine, those who believe and want to follow this custom can do so.  My own family (minus me) does.   I've no right to change their belief system...at the same time, nobody can change how I feel about Karwachauth.