Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

You should become Hrithik's fan. Shahid is a misogynistic rat.

And what makes Shahid a misogynistic may I know? Not being articulate in the interviews makes him misogynistic?? Acting in Kabir Singh makes him a misogynistic?? It's the forum only where people took his statements in the wrong ways and thinks that he doesn't support his wife, doesn't let her work and etc. etc, while it's actually Mira herself who is lazy to work and compares the children of working mothers with puppies. But still Shahid will be blamed for everything no matter what! And regarding Kabir Singh, even Shahid himself suggested everyone to not be a Kabir Singh. He also told that it's the most flawed character he has ever played. A film is an art, so we don't live by those films. Actually these all makes me want to support Shahid more, coz he is a misunderstood person in general.

I admire Hrithik as an actor, but that doesn't mean that someone will come up and would suggest me to "become his fan" and I will become a fan just like that. Even Hrithik is flawed in many ways. Learn to respect the fans. Thanks.

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Ok..i used to love his films bcos they r diff but now he is in rat race..

At least staying in the rat race will keep him in the limelight, which is very much necessary for him to progress his career.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

And what makes Shahid a misogynistic may I know? Not being articulate in the interviews makes him misogynistic?? Acting in Kabir Singh makes him a misogynistic?? It's the forum only where people took his statements in the wrong ways and thinks that he doesn't support his wife, doesn't let her work and etc. etc, while it's actually Mira herself who is lazy to work and compares the children of working mothers with puppies. But still Shahid will be blamed for everything no matter what! And regarding Kabir Singh, even Shahid himself suggested everyone to not be a Kabir Singh. He also told that it's the most flawed character he has ever played. A film is an art, so we don't live by those films. Actually these all makes me want to support Shahid more, coz he is a misunderstood person in general.

I admire Hrithik as an actor, but that doesn't mean that someone will come up and would suggest me to "become his fan" and I will become a fan just like that. Even Hrithik is flawed in many ways. Learn to respect the fans. Thanks.

Every thing about him is misogynistic.

ffkhan thumbnail

Every thing about him is misogynistic.

You seem a genuine haterπŸ˜›

Yes i am and out of hatred towards me, do me a favor and report me. Duaye milenge Shahid ko, if u report me. Next movie super hit hogi and he will dethrone Ranveer Singh.

Shahid bewuda, bewakoof, womanizer aur gandha chehra wala hey.

Tum ko kya hogaya humming DP n kharcha pani band kar diya kya πŸ˜†

Wow i m excited to see him on screen again

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

Tum ko kya hogaya humming DP n kharcha pani band kar diya kya πŸ˜†

I am glad, i amused you.