Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Just loved Prerna's side.

She wonders when it all happened when he became so imortant it was happening every time he did something for her or her loved ones. 

RB ki acchai unke dil ki sacchai kaise rang nahi lati .

Love is like Savlon - ho gaya aur pata bhi nahi chala.

RB has gone through so much while being married to Prerna. 

Now in her true sense she has become Mrs. Bajaj. 

Bajju made it clear no ping pong now. He will also not tolerate baccha ki harkatein.

Shubh shuruaat. 

Thanks for giving us this story.

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment my dear 🤗

I am really that you guys are liking my story... Because I was not sure of writing Prerna's part

But I guess her rant in front of him worked 😁

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna realized what he is to her when she is about to lose him. His care for her and her mother and family, his respect for her, his trust in her made sure this. It's cute that he is pretending to sleep when she already saw him doing it😆. 

I loved the whole conversation between them. Communication is key in any relationship. He almost confessed which she understood and her words to convince him to not leave her are very good. Finally, they are together and she accepting that there would be no Mr. Basu in between them is evidence of her feelings which she hasn't realized yet. His confession and their hug❤️.

This is an amazing story. I loved it.

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MR21

Prerna realized what he is to her when she is about to lose him. His care for her and her mother and family, his respect for her, his trust in her made sure this. It's cute that he is pretending to sleep when she already saw him doing it😆. 

I loved the whole conversation between them. Communication is key in any relationship. He almost confessed which she understood and her words to convince him to not leave her are very good. Finally, they are together and she accepting that there would be no Mr. Basu in between them is evidence of her feelings which she hasn't realized yet. His confession and their hug❤️.

This is an amazing story. I loved it.

Thank you so much 🤗

I am very happy that you enjoyed reading it