Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So it's Prem, the naughty one, the culprit who made sure Bajaj also joins them for the event. RB being silent in front of Mrs. Bajaj is so cute. He is cool down just by her reasoning. He had to bear the scoldings too. Chalo Kukki is saved from giving explanations for now. How would Prerna pacify her hubby now.

Amazing story. Is it the end already. I so want to know how would Prerna/Kukki would convince Bajaj to meet/accept Abhinav and mostly to read the meet between Bajaj & Abhinav.

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Wrong place to end.. I wanna read Prerna's plan to pacify her husband.. and how RB deal with it.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

🤣 hass leti hoon main thoda 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very good ending but i hope there's more, it's very enjoyable to read.

MishtiNew thumbnail

Am I dreaming? This happens in my family too. I have played Prem's role in my home. And my cousin sister was in place of Kukki. 😆

Ps- She is married to her boyfriend only... Credit goes to me.

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

RB ka beta bilkul apne baap pe gaya hai... Naughty Bajaj😏...saara kaand karke chup chaap kone mein chup gaya😆....ab bechari Prerna ko chaar chaar bachche sambhalne padh rahi hai ...aur sabse Jyada mehnat toh Rishabh pe karni padegi usse.... Pehle daanto, fir samjhao aur baad mein Manao😏☺️....loved the Bajaj family moments very much 💕