Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Aaaah chipkali! I hate lizards๐Ÿคข but I like this lizard because iski wajah se mere Prerna aur Bajaj paas aaye โค๏ธ

Me too... I loved this lizard because of that too ๐Ÿ˜Š

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Oh my god that was so cute. Lizard played the rule of cupid. Lizard ne banna di jodi๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Ok baki sab baad mein but let me tell you from personal experience lizard itni asaani se nahi jaati. Idhar se udhar bhaagti hai and it scares us ko kahin humpar na gire.  Best thing no offence to lizard lovers just spray dettol on it and lizzard ka kaam tamaam.

Yahan thanks to lizzard PreRish closeness and Mr. Bajaj ko haste dekhne mile. I guess it was because of Mr. Bajaj ki lizzard ran away itni jaldi .

Sequel please Mr. Bajaj scared of roaches. Prerna kamar pe pallu tie kiya and jhadu se roach ke humla kiya and saved Mr. Bajaj.

Sleepy will.give a better.comment later on.

Hehe... Even I know ki lizards itni asaani se nahi jati... but from my personal experience they avoid human presence too... As terrified as humans are of them, they are also scared of humans... so they tend to go away when they sense danger... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I first thought of cockroach instead of Lizard here... but then I thought fear of cockroach is very common, ๐Ÿ˜† so I thought lizard will be a bit different 

I am glad you liked the OS... thanks for this sweet comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This was so funny and cute. I can totally imagine a scared Prerna hugging Mr Bajaj after spotting a lizard. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Thanks for this lighthearted os.do write more.

I will try dear ๐Ÿ˜Š

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Chipkali๐Ÿ˜†. This is so good. Light hearted at the same time some serious conversations between miya-biwi. I liked all the teasing from Bajaj and his laugh which mesmerised his wife. I loved how he said apno koh kone se. And she understood how he hides his real self, only showing what he wants everyone to see in him.

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Chipkali๐Ÿ˜†. This is so good. Light hearted at the same time some serious conversations between miya-biwi. I liked all the teasing from Bajaj and his laugh which mesmerised his wife. I loved how he said apno koh kone se. And she understood how he hides his real self, only showing what he wants everyone to see in him.

Thanks for the lovely comment.... I am glad that you liked it ๐Ÿ˜Š