Jabariya Jodi postponed by 1 week(Page 3)

Posted: 8 months ago

So khandani shafakhana will be solo release now on 2 August 

Edited by Silpa91 - 8 months ago
0 Likes this

Originally posted by Melissaa

You did not read Thunderlight's  thread. 😮

Here you go. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5091719

Except for the first day headlines and brouhaha everything else about Kangana kind of bores me.  There is too much drama and since I didn’t keep up from day one I get lost easily if I try to join in now 😂.  

Thanks for the link though.  I have an idea now.  And since Kangana and Ekta made this mess maybe he can help clean it up now 🤷🏻‍♀️

2 Likes this

A new disaster for Sid, I'm sorry for him but he should stand for his movies, they changed the date four times and he still didn't take any action so ppl will take advantage of him, is just his fault.

1 Likes this

Originally posted by Dirdam

A new disaster for Sid, I'm sorry for him but he should stand for his movies, they changed the date four times and he still didn't take any action so ppl will take advantage of him, is just his fault.

Not much he can do at his level.  He’s no Khan or even Ajay or Akshay to say anything.  If he says anything it will just piss off the producers and that’s even worse for him.  

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 8 months ago
1 Likes this

So they chose judgemental over jabariya must be some pressure.

Now even jj manage to do some Decent work at bo , it only have six days as batla house and mission mars would take over on 15august.

So sure shot disaster for ekta.

Hobbs and shaw also release on 2nd august so it won't benefit judgemental anyway.

Edited by S_H_Y - 8 months ago
2 Likes this

Ekta won't do this unless someone is twisting her hand... already she is losing money on JMH, now by postponing JJ she will lose whatever money that movie will collect too.. As a shrewd business women that she is, it's someone else pressure.. It's sure shot disaster for her from every side

1 Likes this

Parineeti ka luck hi kharab hain ab bechara Sid gehun ke saath ghunn bhi pis gaya 😕

1 Likes this

Parineeti Chopra Sidharth Malhotra Jabariya Jodi