Put yourself in someone's shoes(Page 2)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by Moumina

Very well saidsmiley32

When Ashok Sharma was Murdered by PK Mittal, then Pooja and her sister were child, but here Mittal's are matured enough to take care of themselves.

And in today's episode,  Jay's reaction , just because he lost his luxurious life, he is ready to hurt her.

Then what should we expect from pooja????

@bold: Exactly! Jai is mad because he lost his luxurious lifestyle. Spoilt brat! 

But I did feel a little bad when he talked about the trust he had as a friend on Pooja. That touched me. 

Originally posted by SRKisLove

@bold: Shru, the way you put it smiley37

But yeah, that's true. I am not saying Pooja is right in doing what she did with the Junior Mittals, but the way people are criticizing her character as too dark, and talking about how she needs to be redeemed......its just making me sick, to be honest, to think of what kind of internalized misogyny and entitled beliefs do these people hold? 

even i agree that certain things are not right but watching yesterday and today's episode i feel pooja is right like dhruv has kabir and suman to look after him at this matured stage but pooja the child who had she though amma is the strongest pillar she had but can anyone fill the void of a parent? And about jai's best friend its explained in today's episode cant say more. . . And if she had gone through lawful side wont chanda suman and dadu also would be behind the bars? Kya business bandh nahi ho jata? ? ? 

Most annoying is chanda's bickering and suman's silence on question why my family? ? 

I jus dont dont understand y people r bashing pooja's character.Kabir a matured nd sensible man couldnt tolerater his family's suffering tht too when he knew his family members r at fault nd started revenge game to get back everything.Thn y thy r upset wid pooja's character.how can c forget her 20years of pain all of a sudden.pooja was child when and her family was burnt alive.

Kabir is unable to forget his 1week pain started revenge game,people aspect pooja to forget her 20 years pain nd not to be rude wid kabir and wid junior mittal nd others..Kabir's speech cannot heal pooja's pain bt his attitude could hv healed her pain.attitude speaks more thn words.he told he ll help her whn pooja didnt agree he revolted against her.Is dis d way to treat d victim of ur family members sins?His father ruined her family wid his cruel  inhuman behaviour,now kabir is hurting her more wid his immatured behaviour.

Junior mittals not involved,i agree.Even pooja and rani were not doctors,still mittals didnt spare d kids even,humilated thm,burnt thm tht too not jus PK everyone was involved one or d other way.m not telling whatever pooja did wid junior mittal's is correct bt even innocent gets affected in a war even if thy hv nothing to do wid it.

Kabir could hv easily moved on,he is literate guy.he could hv started his struggle from grass root level like  pooja did ,instead he opted to take revenge.

Pooja's character need not need to be redeem its jus tht people need to treat her wid love and nd care so tht  c can forget her pain,sufferings nd injustice.

Edited by shruti. - 5 months ago

Today's episode is very good guys. We can see many things from pooja's side.. What she feels right now about the Mittals. 

Also acc to pooja she has already punished the Mittals enough and doesn't want to have anymore relation with them..when infact even we as audience feel that the sr mittals have not punished enough.. 

Hope kabir will try and understand that under this strict and rude pooja there is a soft hearted girl who is just hurt. 

Originally posted by shruti.

I jus dont dont understand y people r bashing pooja's character.Kabir a matured nd sensible man couldnt tolerater his family's suffering tht too when he knew his family members r at fault nd started revenge game to get back everything.Thn y thy r upset wid pooja's character.how can c forget her 20years of pain all of a sudden.pooja was child when and her family was burnt alive.

Kabir is unable to forget his 1week pain started revenge game,people aspect pooja to forget her 20 years pain nd not to be rude wid kabir and wid junior mittal nd others..Kabir's speech cannot heal pooja's pain bt his attitude could hv healed her pain.attitude speaks more thn words.he told he ll help her whn pooja didnt agree he revolted against her.Is dis d way to treat d victim of ur family members sins?His father ruined her family wid his cruel  inhuman behaviour,now kabir is hurting her more wid his immatured behaviour.

Junior mittals not involved,i agree.Even pooja and rani were not doctors,still mittals didnt spare d kids even,humilated thm,burnt thm tht too not jus PK everyone was involved one or d other way.m not telling whatever pooja did wid junior mittal's is correct bt even innocent gets affected in a war even if thy hv nothing to do wid it.

Kabir could hv easily moved on,he is literate guy.he could hv started his struggle from grass root level like  pooja did ,instead he opted to take revenge.

Pooja's character need not need to be redeem its jus tht people need to treat her wid love and nd care so tht  c can forget her pain,sufferings nd injustice.

Everything in this post 👏 👏 👏 

Originally posted by SRKisLove

@bold: Exactly! Jai is mad because he lost his luxurious lifestyle. Spoilt brat! 

But I did feel a little bad when he talked about the trust he had as a friend on Pooja. That touched me. 

No offense, but I feel none..... because of his aggressiveness.

And I think , Sonali is more mature than Jai .

Edited by Moumina - 5 months ago

Originally posted by shruti.

Exactlysmiley32

I am completely agree with you. Pooja is a sufferer and Kabir is suffering now and i do not feel that he and mittal's shouldnt suffer they should. Pk killed Ashok and Mittal's kept mum just like how a girl gets raped and the society gets silent. This is the reason why i love Pooja hate Pooja cant ignore Pooja. She suffered a lot that its undescribeable. She use to wash utensils, she use to sleep on temple and even roads with her sister, she didnt had money to eat this made her extremely rude, strong and bold. Her past is not for a person who has heart issues lol they cannot bear such a past and thats why the shitty aunty trp audience prefer to watch bullshits but not a thriller series like EBSS. 

Talking about Kabir, he is not wrong at his point as he didnt faced that circumstances for him its all new but the day when he will realize and will start to feel Pooja's character he will realize that how much ruthless his father made her past infact his father tried to kill the whole Sharma family but Ashok died unfortunately.