EBSS Chat Club #2-Its Kabir's Turn(Page 70)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by SRKisLove

Yeah, Prerna has been pregnant for quite some time, my friends told me months ago. 

but if she is pregent how can she go with bajaj i assume the baby is of anurag 

Originally posted by shruzzy

but if she is pregent how can she go with bajaj i assume the baby is of anurag 

Prerana was pregnant before Holi...smiley37.. her bump doesn't show up and it's been more than 5 months

Heard this time sneha is bajajs daughter. smiley36. I used to love sneha n bajaj father daughter duo. 

It is ek's show waha samay ekta ke hisab se chalta kabhi 10saal aagey kabhi 10 mahine piche. . . . And definitely erica was good in krpab but i havnt watched kzk may be u would be right because i didnt liked the whole cast so. . Amd is parth doing a good job? 

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

Heard this time sneha is bajajs daughter. smiley36. I used to love sneha n bajaj father daughter duo. 

which sneha and i thought bajaj would be single this time but she has daughters! ! ! 

S2 prerna is the most weak character. But in S1  pre was very bold and strong n Shwetha as pre was fab. Bajaj of S1 is still known as iconic he came as a cameo for one month rest is history. He is well ever written grey character of EK. And the years he waited for pres love was record one. ShOnit chemistry was bomb in S1. I miss PRB. Sneha Bajaj relationship as father daughter was one the highlight of kzk1. And compared to Anurag of S1, S2 anu is much much better. Parth is good as Anu.

Originally posted by shruzzy

which sneha and i thought bajaj would be single this time but she has daughters! ! ! 

Sneha was pre n anu daughter in S1 . But Bajaj legally adopted her and she was known as Sneha Rishab Bajaj till the end.