Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys. Anyone here? 

I'm wondering.. Why does Pari get so much hate? She has done LITERALLY nothing so far to deserve it. Yes, she loves Ruhaan. But she started loving him way before Mishti did, and mishaan were enemies. She hadn't the slightest clue. Ruhaan behaves very openly with her. Any girl may misinterpret it as love. Carrying her and all that.. 

She has always stood by Mishti. Encouraged her to break up with veer, standing upto veer. Despite being in love with Ruhaan she focuses on her career, Mishti and Arnav more at times. She is not *hiding* behind friendship with Ruhaan. Fact is they were friends first before she fell in love with him and she is afraid of rejection and losing him and hence she did want to know how he felt about her so she wanted him to confess first so as to not ruin their friendship. The interactions she has with Ruhaan precedes Mishaan development and just becoz mishaan are now together doesn't mean that pari and Ruhaan's friendship is over or shud change. When pari comes to know about it, it will change automatically. She will stay away from them both. 

But blaming the poor girl for no fault of hers as of now.. Not right ðŸ˜¡ She doesn't try to portray herself as bichari or perfect, fact is she is vulnerable and innocent yet strong. That's her character.  Not all will understand though. 

OK done with my rant. IDK if will get ur responses but I had to get it out. I'm really pisses off hence this post.

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Hey guys. Anyone here? 

I'm wondering.. Why does Pari get so much hate? She has done LITERALLY nothing so far to deserve it. Yes, she loves Ruhaan. But she started loving him way before Mishti did, and mishaan were enemies. She hadn't the slightest clue. Ruhaan behaves very openly with her. Any girl may misinterpret it as love. Carrying her and all that.. 

She has always stood by Mishti. Encouraged her to break up with veer, standing upto veer. Despite being in love with Ruhaan she focuses on her career, Mishti and Arnav more at times. She is not *hiding* behind friendship with Ruhaan. Fact is they were friends first before she fell in love with him and she is afraid of rejection and losing him and hence she did want to know how he felt about her so she wanted him to confess first so as to not ruin their friendship. The interactions she has with Ruhaan precedes Mishaan development and just becoz mishaan are now together doesn't mean that pari and Ruhaan's friendship is over or shud change. When pari comes to know about it, it will change automatically. She will stay away from them both. 

But blaming the poor girl for no fault of hers as of now.. Not right ðŸ˜¡ She doesn't try to portray herself as bichari or perfect, fact is she is vulnerable and innocent yet strong. That's her character.  Not all will understand though. 

OK done with my rant. IDK if will get ur responses but I had to get it out. I'm really pisses off hence this post.

I agree with each and every point. The character is very sweet. I like her. 

I don't understand why is it necessary to hate her because u love MisHaan. I love all the 3 characters equally may be Ruhaan a bit more because I'm mostly watching for kunal.