Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tyshal

Isn't it a fact that most of us came to BP Because of Jenny...😆 nd then we stucked to bp bcoz of Harshad...😆
Just an observation😆

I second you! 👍🏼... But  then, his actual first impression on me had been quite impactful (those few minutes as Raghav that I mentioned) that it remained stuck in my memory even before I knew it did. That's the sign of a true performer.
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paradize12344

She was brilliant as Sudha in Jyoti. She potrayed person with multiple personality disorder very convincingly. And Jyoti was before DSDDSB. She brilliantly played victim of domestic violence in SB even before HC entered. She was brilliant always and didn't grew because of working with HC. 

Till now I didn't find the Co-actor who will match his level. Sriti is close. 

As I said I have not seen SJ in any other show except DSDD..SB as I do not watch much on ITV.So I am hardly the right person to judge her acting capabilities.My observations were based purely on this tedious show which I survived only for HC and left when he quit the show.

You may be right of course as you have watched a lot more of her work.

But I disagree that only she has matched his acting. Jennifer Winget as Zoya was the ideal foil to Harshad's Aditya. They were too good as actors and the main reason BP drew such a huge fan base. This is proved by the fact that they have won so many awards...a record I think ?
nayantara. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I second you! 👍🏼... But  then, his actual first impression on me had been quite impactful (those few minutes as Raghav that I mentioned) that it remained stuck in my memory even before I knew it did. That's the sign of a true performer.

Yes you are right about this. It was Jenny who drew me to BP.She normally chooses good watchable shows so I tried BP for her. But was gradually aware that HC was a versatile actor matching Jenny scene for scene.
Bhara thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayantara.

As I said I have not seen SJ in any other show except DSDD..SB as I do not watch much on ITV.So I am hardly the right person to judge her acting capabilities.My observations were based purely on this tedious show which I survived only for HC and left when he quit the show.

You may be right of course as you have watched a lot more of her work.

But I disagree that only she has matched his acting. Jennifer Winget as Zoya was the ideal foil to Harshad's Aditya. They were too good as actors and the main reason BP drew such a huge fan base. This is proved by the fact that they have won so many awards...a record I think ?

now as I am seeing all his shows again..I felt harshad was just ok in kdmhmd ..ad gud in tere liye..dsddsb niether it impressed me ten or now...sry bt sriti is gud actress but not gorgeous or execellent fr me...anupriya was very gud ad jen is best till now...because I dt kw,who is his next costar...I saw haldi scene of kal ho naa hoo in dsddsb after watching in bp..no spark at all..tat realized hw gud jenshad wer
nayantara. thumbnail

Yes Jenshad were the best.
nayantara. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

I have both versions of Tere Liye in my playlist⭐️⭐️

Can you please share the link for Tere Liye as I would like to watch it.
nayantara. thumbnail

Finally watched Tere Liye on dailymotion (thanks @Maryam) and I must admit HC was very good as Anurag.Also it shows how the standard of a show escalates if both the leads are at par ...Anupriya too was excellent as Taani.  
Tyshal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayantara.

Finally watched Tere Liye on dailymotion (thanks @Maryam) and I must admit HC was very good as Anurag.Also it shows how the standard of a show escalates if both the leads are at par ...Anupriya too was excellent as Taani.  

Hey u know what Tere liye is the only one show which I loved from ekta. Yes ofcourse it had it's weird screenplay, that suspense Wala way of telling story which sucks u, but it was far better from others!! I have watched few scenes on insta nd I loved all. 
Nd I just love the title track!!!