Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: TC_FA

Everything is just so beautiful😳

Especially salman's siggies πŸ˜³

thank you so much

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Snehal,

That's some creative stuff..You are gifted girl πŸ‘
Radha Krishn, Rabba Ve edits were magical..Keep up the good work & waiting for more β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

thank you so much means alot i'm trying my best to do more and more

Originally posted by: Arnisha

these are just amazin speechless thank you for the pm... keep making more. 

thank you so much
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tris007

Blue coloring does look pretty cool. I like it!

KDramas are good! They have a lot of varieties which is very refreshing compared to Indian shows~ I am not much of a fan of Moon Lovers πŸ˜† It was horrifying to see the ML becoming cruel after becoming the king urgh. He was nice before but oh well. πŸ˜†

With profile I meant the portfolio you posted before! I don't know if you can somehow add in clips of VMs in them, but your VMs are pretty cool though! They deserve to be added in your work! 

And of course! Your hard work is shown through your work, you totally deserve appreciation! I was just talking about the parts I loved! =D

Ya KDrama's are good but for me its like life πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ when i'm sad or happy or angry i can watch Korean Drama it just lift up my mood and damn you aren't fan of Moon Lovers because male lead is cruel after becoming crown prince i'm not so disappointed about that but angry and still waiting for season 2 desperately and that profile thing i wanted too but i'm so confused which one to add and i skip this idea 😭😭 and JKJ ( Jadoo Ki Jhappie ) for such a beautiful comments gomawo ( thank you ) means alot

Originally posted by: slyther_in

loved this

https://i.imgur.com/MJr2bRX.jpg
<<3

thank you so much means alot

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

Amazing creations. Loved it!

thank you so much

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

I love all your creations! !

thank you so much

Originally posted by: PriixPatel

beautiful update

thank you so much

Originally posted by: deepa1122

Awesome work lovely colors

thank you so much

Originally posted by: Prizi

gorgeous creations dear

thank you so much

Originally posted by: maha2905

woah awesome update

very beautiful edits
love all πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you so much
Edited by Vivirti_Suvian2 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Metis

This one is wow. Using. β€οΈ

thank you so much for liking and using it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Oh God!!! 

I wanna use allπŸ˜† super se bahut bahut upar πŸ˜³
Saving and using some of ur works
OUTSTANDING CREATIONS β­οΈ

thank you so much for using it means alot

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Spectacular update hun! Looking forward to more! <3

thank you di

Originally posted by: Masooma.I.K

such beautiful colour combinations. stunning edits. especially the wallpapers β€οΈ

thank you so much
Originally posted by: SadhanaV

Snehal 

Madhubala love the black background and the hint of blue 

This is soo beautiful 

Harshad edit is a beauty 

Sufiyana Pyar creations are stunning 

The colouring is subtle and beautiful 

Thank you for the icon stacks

Radha Krishna ones are awesome 

Salman edit is a beauty 
Entire update is fabulous 

thank you so much for such a long comment means alot though i love to read all the comments so that i can improve my editing skills and Icons i usually forgot to stack this time mistakenly remeber πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so post it

Originally posted by: Tris007

You make really nice VMs girl!

I was watching the Sufiyaana Pyaar Mera (I got the name finally!) VM and was fearing it'll end rather quickly because there's only been one promo out until now (from what I know), but the song and the scene mixed well so nicely, that every second counted so much. I loved the Haye oh meri jaan, munda ho pareshan scenes!

Who would have thought anyone would end up making an ArShi VM on Kho Gaye Hum Kahan?!! If being honest, I haven't seen a solo Arshi VM since years now! It felt so different to watch them again lol. However, I really liked the scenes you chose in the VM! Like they matched the lyrics A LOT! So gayeen hain yein... and then adhuri si hai kahani meri!... I saw what you did on meri! The details matters! I personally love when VM makers pay attention to details! You did and it looked amazing! 

Omg you made a dil ibadat VM on that promo of Abhiya!!! It makes sense! That was so their song, and I remember how that promo gathered all the eyes! I loved the zoom in and zoom outs on different beats!! Details I swear!

Ji Chang Wook is confused between two girls. One is the awesome Healer girl, the other is someone I don't know about, but anyway. This VM was very concerning, but (πŸ˜†) I loved the details again and the song selection was quite nice too! The scenes matched nicely too! Loved it!

These are the only VMs I ended up watching, and they all, visibly, had hard work and many details put into them which made even more appealing. Good work! πŸ‘

"The details matters! I personally love when VM makers pay attention to details! You did and it looked amazing! " i usually tried to catch up beats as much i can

and abhiya vm on dil ibaadat frankly in inital days i really thought its abhiya's official original theme song after so many years i found this song from Emraan Hashmi's movie πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but still aaj bhi whenever i listen this song reminds me abhiya only πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ji Chang Wook with 2 girls one from Healer KDrama and other from The K2 KDrama its more of action drama and his bodyguard

and last but not the list THANK YOU so much means alot i just love to read comments i always enjoy reading your comments it encourages me to make more and more πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

priya185 thumbnail
Fab work dear
I like the use of colour and black and white
Thanks for commenting in my gallery Edited by priya185 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: AditiFantasy

Nice creations snehal

thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: priya185

Fab work dear
I like the use of colour and black and white
Thanks for commenting in my gallery

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

and abhiya vm on dil ibaadat frankly in inital days i really thought its abhiya's official original theme song after so many years i found this song from Emraan Hashmi's movie πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but still aaj bhi whenever i listen this song reminds me abhiya only πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ji Chang Wook with 2 girls one from Healer KDrama and other from The K2 KDrama its more of action drama and his bodyguard

and last but not the list THANK YOU so much means alot i just love to read comments i always enjoy reading your comments it encourages me to make more and more πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I thought that too!! I didn't know about the Dil Ibadat song so I assumed the music is Abhiya's music lol They played the whole song during this scene where Piya waes up abhay from that ice coma after the leap and their whole scene in that water "pool". That's when I doubted-googled and found out about the song! πŸ˜† Same as you I am always reminded of them whenever I listen to this song! lol

I haven't seen K2... didn't hear good reviews about it but I loved him in Healer! Have you seen Suspicious Partner? I didn't like it~ Dropped it midway~ (okay even before that lol)

I am so glad my comments makes you as happy as seeing your work makes me! πŸ˜ƒ
Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gorgeous creations 

Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11
Sneh Thumbnail

Sneh