Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

My Wish for the Step Daughter & Guddan’s Mother Hood Track

Well its going to be interesting track and the outcome will be beautiful, this will give Guddan the experience of becoming a mother, learning  that even though she didn’t have the Love of Mother, she can give the Love of Mother. 

This is one of my wish: Since last year & especially after the False Pregancy Alarm I was thinking that makers should expoler the fear& nervous of Guddan becoming mother especially with Guddan past background and her equation with Stepmother Kaushalya . During a woman’s journey of becoming mother with excitement she both  fear& nervousness!  Will she be a good mother? Will she be able to give good Parvirsh? Etc

Guddan can express her fear to her husband Akshat Jindal, her Saasuma, her 2 out of 3 Bahus, her Papa. In the process they can help Guddan come out of her fear and doubt that she will not be good mother but a great mother, because she has the Biggest Heart, Heart of Forgiving she is Fearless, Caring, Nirbal or Nishwat etc. Guddan Se Achi Maa Bana Ho Payega!!

I have feeling & hopefully CVS explorer during this Step Daugher Mini Dragon Rollercoaster track: the mystery and death of Guddan Mother, how & why she was blamed for the death of her mother etc.  Akshat Jindal has husband should learn the impact of what one Hadsa had impacted and changed his wife childhood & the extent of Mistake Wall. No child should be blamed for the death of their beloved parent whether Mother or Father! 

If CVS show case this track like my wish it can show beautiful Akshan scenes both emotional with compassion, instead of sympathy it explores Akshat Jindal and Guddan Akshat Jindal’s Dard Ka Rishta to another level.  Where Akshat Jindal feels the pain, the emotions, his heart aches realised how badly his wife Childhood has been traumatised. Wheneve they have a child, he will make sure that she experience both mother hood and beautiful childhood with their future son or daughter. 

Cvs please Suno Lena Mere Hai Wish!!!smiley9

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

not sure if writers even read this, but my wish is that they bring on a male entry. It's super boring to keep bringing back same people over and over again. Antara obsession has to stop, it makes the entire serial so boring. It's not even that it bothers me ...i find antara annoying. Please introduce some fresh new tracks. Have a male entry, do a jealous AJ track. Maybe a track where guddan decides to pursue an acting career in earnest and Aj gets jealous of her co-star etc. etc., introduce work/life balance situations for guddan. But having her fight antara and AJs past has become super boring,  that i have no desire to tune in or watch the episodes other than select scenes. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I realy dnt knw if CVs read ths or not....but its high time stop shwng Guddan fightng vth AJs past nw...thngs r bcmng so monotonous...ths daughter track is nthng  bt extention of antra track....same old stuff in new bottle...

In that case would realy like to c sme below track..

Get a male lead would want to c AJs possesiveness intensity in ths track. ..AJ fightng for hs love ths time...

Secondly would b Guddans pregnancy track...this could b a light hearted comical track...Guddan gtng all those pregnancy mood swings nd AJ on full confused mode...yet fully pampering guddan...btw would wnt guddan to b blessd vth twins...boy and girl...

Guddans heroine track could be explored

Get some business rival for AJ

Request to stop ths Antra daughtr track...🙏

And for god sake stop playng ths Majbori card on both d leads...

poddav thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ved sir makers n writers plz its humble request to stop this nonsense antra daughter track n  don't  show so  much irritating n negativity things ...we just want light hearted tracks n akshan scenes ..plz focus on other member of the family problems n akshan togather solve them ..but plz plz stop antra n antra daughter track n revati n perv exit from the show ..angad truth comes out infront  of revati n Guddan never forgive her...

Edited by poddav - 4 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ved sir if u can’t throw antara at least bring new guy for guddan 

If that’s not the plan then end it ur wasting time of ppl around 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

its a shame the way ur showing such low things on women ur insulting  womenhood 

what type of inspiration ur giving to society .

this show was supposed to be inspiring one as u initially promoted but not anymore .

showing nonsense