Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

i wasn't aware about this incident !

Great actors go extra mile to get that perfect shot. A lot of effort goes into making a show successful and when it is something as big and grand as the historical saga Porus (Sony TV), veryone associated with the show put in double the efforts to justify the demands. 

And recently, while shooting for a crucial sequence, Sameksha Singh, who plays Olympia had to deal with fire. In a dramatic turn of events, Olympia is required to set the Artemis temple on fire!

While the visual will stand out; it was a task to get that perfect shot keeping in mind the ventilation around the set. The actor suffered burns on her back and her face.

When contacted Sameksha Singh, she said, "I did suffer some minor burns on my back and little on my face. But honestly, it took me a while to realize what had happened. It was only after I wrapped up and went to get fresh that I felt a sharp burning sensation on my back and had skin irritation. It was my hair dresser who noticed red blotches on my back and that's when I realized playing with fire is not easy.

Sameksha also talks about the precautionary measures taken on set. "Aid was immediately provided and the marks are not disappearing. Before lighting the fire, all the fire extinguishers were checked, media aid was kept ready and great precaution was taken to ensure no one gets hurt.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sameksha's latest Instagram video - I wonder where it was shot. I saw a photo of Rohit there as well. It looks very decorated. Is that just a nearby set they are visiting for fun or is it another scene coming up?
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoUYF9zAJe2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1i3149q5yy8xq

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GIRLSS???? THE QUEENNN!!! ❤️
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoUYF9zAJe2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1i3149q5yy8xq

could be radha krishna set...😳
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Yes, that's the one I was referring to! She looks out of this world. 😃
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

could be radha krishna set...😳

Oh yeah! It's in the same area, right? But she said on location shoot - so what are they doing there? Rohit was also there a few days ago with a script in his hand and Sheena was there too (check out her Instagram story from a few hours ago). 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Sameksha's really beautiful inside out! You can just see the glow on her face. I love her so much! 
old_charm thumbnail

Oh yeah! It's in the same area, right? But she said on location shoot - so what are they doing there? Rohit was also there a few days ago with a script in his hand and Sheena was there too (check out her Instagram story from a few hours ago). 

i guess yes !

yeah sheena & rohit were there , that set is nearby to theirs hence the visit or might be some scene coming up .
old_charm thumbnail
Image result for alexander & roxanne porus
old_charm thumbnail
Related image
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next
Sameksha Thumbnail