Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Heya , Suta , Sumi and Tusu, seems you are in a playful mood !!πŸ˜ƒ 
Suta , at least a cow is there for you Jhoota hi sahi !πŸ˜† Feel happy !πŸ˜ƒ  
So Sumi is already on cloud 9 , well well , be there Sumi , so many such scenes are coming soon !!
Oh, here is a fan of Balram ,the always smiling and eager to set right things instantaneously man of this show !  Our Tusu likes him , good !
But unfortunately, the CV s are loving too much that Jatila and Ayan !! That's why they are making them the main characters! πŸ˜›
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OhOh , toh Tusu Balram bhaiya ko pasand karti hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† !
Badhiya khabar hai πŸ˜†. Ab chidane ka game shuru 🀣.

Madhuri Di , I can't help it if Sumedh will act sooo adorable as Krishna πŸ˜† ❀️ ! 
Viswasruti thumbnail
[QUOTE=RadhaKrishna_19]OhOh , toh Tusu Balram bhaiya ko pasand karti hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† !
Badhiya khabar hai πŸ˜†. Ab chidane ka game shuru 🀣.

Madhuri Di , I can't help it if Sumedh will act sooo adorable as Krishna πŸ˜† ❀️ ! 
[/QUOTE] I know and I acknowledged it in many posts, he is a very good actor Sumi . And you can relax , no competition from meπŸ˜›  he is  like a  small brother to me !!πŸ˜† 
Animated GIF
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi all. Sorry to bump in. 
Supported Sumedh all the way since DID. Was one of the first summedhians when he was just a fresh face on TV. Been there for him, voted, and supported him, wrote poems for him, wrote blogs, sent his gifts, arranging weird ways to meet him and all.

Always knew he will make it big and he did. Though I don't follow this show, and I got a little mature (hahah so my massive crush on him has gone), I still admire his hard work and how he made through this industry with no family/relative. He came a long way. So proud i was once a mad fangirl lol. Wish him all the best, and so nice to see him having more fans now. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Supported Sumedh all the way since DID. Was one of the first summedhians when he was just a fresh face on TV. Been there for him, voted, and supported him, wrote poems for him, wrote blogs, sent his gifts, arranging weird ways to meet him and all.

Always knew he will make it big and he did. Though I don't follow this show, and I got a little mature (hahah so my massive crush on him has gone), I still admire his hard work and how he made through this industry with no family/relative. He came a long way. So proud i was once a mad fangirl lol. Wish him all the best, and so nice to see him having more fans now. 

How sweet 
Please do join us here 
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

hey yeshna hope u remember me πŸ˜ƒ

when i returned to IF for this show, i looked for all my friends from previous AT, but all were inactive, so good to see you here...

i see mytho/historical is not your genre but this show is modern only, just the language is old, you may like to give it a try 😊 and you so wanted to see sumedh in romantic role...

for fellow friends here, yeshna threw light on sumedh's pre CAS life for us... 😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
Very interesting Yeshna and Barbie .😊 
Welcome to this forum Yeshna.πŸ€—
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow yenna..you are here😊😊

welcome to sumedh ATπŸ€—
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
editedEdited by padmalaya30 - 5 years ago
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Yeshna πŸ€— !
Well I also literally have become his fan from the first trailer of Radha Krishna itself! ❀️ 

I have seen CAS , DID before Radha Krishna. And few days back , I watched D3 where he played the chocolate boy Raghav ❀️ and Manjha πŸ‘jo ki mujhe jyada samajh nahi aayi πŸ˜† !