Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Effects of seeing this show

1.Nobody should help a friend.
2.Keep ur husband away from friends.
3.Rape is same as cheating.
4.Its ok to have Ema with ur friend's husband.
5.Only a man can make a woman complete.
6.A wife is responsible for EMA as she did not take not care of her husband's hormones.

Gajra kottary is evoking people's feelings.
πŸ˜†

You can add more..

-Not to forget KHEER is must!!!
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

"Kheer" magnet on men ( Indian )
"Rain dance " can cause lust attack
Men roam around with their "instrument loaded like "guns" to shoot at any vulnerable target
"Gods " will appear from every where to give love or lust directionsEdited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loving your bff husband is called divine luv. 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Hope

Jazbaat toh Jazbaat hote hai! just keep flowing in them without thinking

When love is pure (and lust filled), it doesn't matter who you hurt, betray or kill

If you want your wrong to become right, just gain sympathy and play victim card by getting abused, tortured by everyone without ever speaking up. And yes, remember to cry buckets and act like abla naari.

Thats right . Cvs play the victim card again and again and forcing kunan on us ..arre bhaad mein jao dono , they can go to hell, why should nandini only leave the city , kunal must also leave with her..no reconciliation is possible and mauli must not take him.back no matter what ..they keep on telling us one thing that nandini has nowhere to go except kunals arms ..

now he is also playing victim card wth ! I did a mistake so i will leave the house . I will get punished ..what punishment ? He is going to nandini no? If he tells nandini that this was a mistake and he wants to do prayaschit , they will stay away from each other , then i will say yes he is guilty , he wants punishment ..nandu kunal ki nayi zindagi is kunals punishment?
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
Kaustuv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Conversion of two of the most loved to stars to most hated cringeworthy ones.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dishoom

If you are a victim of abuse and marital rape you have all rights to sleep with your saviour's hubby coz "hum taras rahe the pyar k liye"πŸ€ͺ

this is the best oneπŸ‘