Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

hey guys 

can i join u all?🤗new here 

ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh my god Zulu! Don't know why I decided to check my posts after ages and saw that the CC was active :D 

Happy New Year to all of you! 

Sowmya how are you? Kavi I know you are good :)

Zulu I like Sara but haven't watched the trailer yet! Hope they don't butcher it like later days of YUD. I so miss the old serial, forum madness, and all the meaningful analysis!

BTW I finished The Crown season 3 and it's awesome. Also Anne with an E season 3 is fantastic but Netflix closed it down. This is what happens to good content *sigh*

Hope everything is else is great with everyone. Cheers!

ScarletNiki thumbnail

P.S. Too much of Margaret and Prince Charles :D But I guess they can only expose so much of the Royal Highness!

AlmondCat thumbnail

Heya people! 

Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy during the tough times. Posting something here after so long...dont even know if anyone still comes here 😉...just something I got from a colleague this morning:

It’s a great ‘glass half full’ approach to this unique situation we are all working through:

• “Every hand that we don't shake must become a phone call that we place."
  • "Every embrace that we avoid must become a verbal expression of warmth and concern."
  • "Every inch and every foot that we physically place between ourselves and another, must become a thought as to how we might be of help to that other, should the need arise."

Keep safe and healthy and wash those hands!😄😃

ScarletNiki thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Friends,

Long time no see! I wanted to check on all of you post the pandemic madness so requested this thread to be opened. 

How is everyone doing?

I have been watching YUDBH reruns so it took me back to old times and this thread ❤️

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ScarletNiki

Hello Friends,

Long time no see! I wanted to check on all of you post the pandemic madness so requested this thread to be opened. 

How is everyone doing?

I have been watching YUDBH reruns so it took me back to old times and this thread ❤️

Hello Neha, nice to see this thread after ages.

Hope all the girls are doing fine. 

Many have changed their ids too looks like. 

ScarletNiki thumbnail

Yes looks like the IF changes have not helped logging into accounts either. 

With the OTT platform expanding I have mostly switched to watching those series instead of the soaps!