Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I don't think it's punishment and all it's just that they wanted prime slot for Big Boss as this show is big show for colors.

big boss will get trp in any slot...

but these three serials are incapable of competing with KBC..
only big boss has capacity to face competition  from KBC and to get good trp..
but biggest loser of this shift is silsila..trp might go bellow 1...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rajh

big boss will get trp in any slot...

but these three serials are incapable of competing with KBC..
only big boss has capacity to face competition  from KBC and to get good trp..
but biggest loser of this shift is silsila..trp might go bellow 1...

i doubt if big boss can compet  kbc .Kbc is one master piece big boss is just overrated show.silsila shop will close down soon who cares we will enjoy till show is onair.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

i doubt if big boss can compet  kbc .Kbc is one master piece big boss is just overrated show.silsila shop will close down soon who cares we will enjoy till show is onair.

Sorry to intervene.
I was watching Colors only instead of KBC all this while but now it will be KBC for me in this slot or news since I don't like to watch BB. Other shows don't go well with my taste.
But even earlier Zee shows have been topping since forever at this slot. They might be affected with BB now.

But I doubt if these shows will shut soon since channels know about the current trends & possible competition that may arise. Silsila despite backlash has remained to be in discussion among the audience. SO, they might change the time slot here & there or go VOOT.

I think there is more to this BB time slot change. Since this competition with Colors shows & KBC has always been there every year but it's the first time BB has been brought to this time slot.
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@TheMockingBird
I get where you're coming from but the question still remains that if they didn't wanna glorify their affair they wouldn't have used "juzbaat sahi ghalat nahin hotay as their tagline! They wouldn't have played ruhani arzoo in the background because I have taken serious offense on that. Ruhani only refers to the divine love that you have for God, not with any mortal being, let alone their disgusting act! And as far as I know sindoor is also taken as a sacred symbol so them using it in the disgusting act would also be offensive! So all these scenes are reason enough to believe that they're taking steps towards showing their so called love as a sacred union!
Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVS have taken a realistic topic but are confused whether to give it realistic treatment or maintain it as a fiction. Married man falling for another women is realistic and Nandini falling for Kunal is obvious but the problem here is Nandini is shown as goody two shoes from beginning and not as a grey character she should have been shown as selfish women who thinks abt her happiness ,her life etc but here she thinks of Mauli at times but doesn't leave kunal.cvs are confused whether to tell the story from Nandini perspective or Mauli perspective.If it goes Mauli way just like rekha case nandini remaining single or goes Nandini way Sridevi case were wife suffers is still to be seen and CVS are showing kunan affair as teenage love story and not as based on physical attraction which again is not realistic .this is Just my opinion only Bhatt can handle this ema script realistic ally 
She-Devil thumbnail
Writers always take serious topics and them into something ridiculous (Shakti is a good example and now this show).

Nandini's character is plain selfish. Doesn't reflect how PTSD victims are one bit. In fact, I find it quite offensive when people try to justify her by saying she is the way she is because of the abuse she went through.
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not sure if it was but it isn't too late to delve into it. It is pretty obvious she sustained both external and internal injuries as well as trauma after whatever happened with her and I am surprised that instead of showing some sort of phsyciatric evaluation and counselling of her condition the writer just pushed her character into the love and EMA angle. What about the much needed rehabilitation and counselling for such people? Why no light on her mental well being at all from the Cvs? It's almost like they forgot she is a rape survivor at times!