Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
I have no sympathy for a person I hate.
CVS need to kill this character off already. She's so cringeworthy.
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No, never
She had no ounce of remorse or guilt until she got caught...she's only now reacting because Mauli knows..or else she would have continued this circus with Kunal

She deserves no sympathy whatsoever 
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Of course I used to feel bad for her before she moved in with Mauli because of her abusive husband. But when you do something just as bad to another woman (emotional abuse still counts), you can't expect much sympathy.
saralicious1234 thumbnail
Having been in an unhappy and abusive marriage herself..she should have not been the reason for anyone else's home wreck!
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=neenaryan]Having been in an unhappy and abusive marriage herself..she should have not been the reason for anyone else's home wreck![/QUOTE]
this is the reason why public lost respect as well as sympathy for nandini..
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Neither Nandini nor kunal is kid here . Both are grown up adults and none of them is responsible for each other 's decision. They did it by their choice and both are equally responsible for affair .

Nandini got a chance to become independent but she chose to become mistress . Sex with bff husband is huge deal . Just like mauli , I also want to ask her " Ye jo tumne kiya hai wo kaise karte hai Nandini " .

After kunal, she is the worst human being ever . She doesn't deserve any sympathy.

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not now n not ever in future...
akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
No sympathy ...y playing woman card here ...we hate Kunal n nandhini too ..both r equally responsible ..as a woman she should understand the pain one goes through when husband cheats ...that's d reason people hate her more ..  she being a woman could understand d pain of mauli ..she was all herself n her newly found love ..hate her ..who said she s d lead she s d villain in d serial..
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No not at all.
Had she not betrayed Mauli,she would have been have been with her.mauli was her strenght.With Mauli Rajdeep could not even touch her.But now she dont deserve Mauli's help and have to bear all torture alone.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Neither Nandini nor kunal is kid here . Both are grown up adults and none of them is responsible for each other 's decision. They did it by their choice and both are equally responsible for affair .

Nandini got a chance to become independent but she chose to become mistress . Sex with bff husband is huge deal . Just like mauli , I also want to ask her " Ye jo tumne kiya hai wo kaise karte hai Nandini " .

After kunal, she is the worst human being ever . She doesn't deserve any sympathy.

👍🏼