Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I don't think so if they wanted to really kunan right they would hv not rushed the kunan falling for each other past.If they hv in mind to justify they would hv spent much time in showing emotional bonding bw kunal and nandini .But they rushed that track and made them fall at jet speed as if they wanted to reach on main part of story that was revelation part .Backlash to started even before the show started if they would hv cared they could hv changed the story there and then but they continued with ema part.Beside that showing mauli pov and potraying her independent woman .Writer calling mauli her dream character says it all that they wanted to show the consequences of EMA but screenplay was so poor and bgm made it look like they are glorifying ema i was one of member who hv been opposing their screenplay and showing them divine couple.But now i think it's screenplay and editing which went wrong.Moreover,if you history of writer in her previous show too she never justified EMA be it astitav or be it BV.Niki aneja astitav character is one of strong character who was cheated by her husband and she was too doctor.I find similarties bw both character as writer of both characters are same.Writer hv connection with such type of characters.

May be but I still feel that the CVs were banking on the fanbase of the leads esp DD & thought that they can try 2 show KUNAN as kinda victims of circumstance. Just tat the target audience for these genres are more intelligent & discerning than the normal TRP junta. Hence their strategy backfired.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

CVs ve given 2 back to back awesome episodes ⭐️

OMG
I can't control my excitement
Thanks for the great news
There stands our darling Mauli
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angels11

May be but I still feel that the CVs were banking on the fanbase of the leads esp DD & thought that they can try 2 show KUNAN as kinda victims of circumstance. Just tat the target audience for these genres are more intelligent & discerning than the normal TRP junta. Hence their strategy backfired.

Let's get real here dear DD and shakti are famous online actors but trp janta loves characters more than actor mauli is kind of proof of it.As they are in this field and they know it's characters and story that bring trps not actors otherwise itv will stop taking new faces if funda if success is only based on famous actors.They took drashti ,Shakti and aditi because subject was mature and they must hv felt casting must be strong and known faces to present such kind of story.And characters were complex so only experienced actors can pull off such kind of characters although it's other thing kunal and nandini are not well written as mauli is .if mauli was not important character they would hv gone for new face but they went for aditi who is obviously good actress.I love the cast of this show becoz i think no show has such an amazing cast .All are good in their own way. Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am not going to sympathize with rudali by seeing ganga jamuna in her eyes. If she thought about Mauli, she wouldn't ever dare to touch douchbags hand even. 

Now everything is crocodile tears to get sympathy. 

As Mauli said cheaters are not victim here, she is victim. 
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I am not going to sympathize with rudali by seeing ganga jamuna in her eyes. If she thought about Mauli, she wouldn't ever dare to touch douchbags hand even. 

Now everything is crocodile tears to get sympathy. 

As Mauli said cheaters are not victim here, she is victim. 

Yep Mauli's dialogue was clearly for the Kheer Kheechad Kouple. No more crocodile tears & playing the victim. Waiting for Mauli 2 kick Rudali out!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No sympathy for cheaters! I can only Mauli n when she said that she was not Nandini n not interested to b her...WOW! U go girl! Time to show that Moron u r not interested to b all coy n dressing up skimpily (yes skimpily is wat I said) n sugar coating words n all ready to serve to impress n get noticed! N today again a wow dialogue by Mauli, she is a victim of two selfish ppl! I hope tomoro she doesn't go weak in front of shivering cheater best friend and give her a piece of her mind n then turn her back n phase both of them out of her life.