Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Cheapsters so they have d audacity to be togehter yet again n want mauli to forgive them or what ,chiii these 2 idiots deserve each other only made for each other h ye couple i just want mauli to be happy in d show n these 2 can burn in hell together
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
TBH they want the show to be focussed on Shakti and DD so I wonder how they will take it forward. What is left after Mauli finding out? She isn't going to stay with that bast**d ( sorry not sorry) and I think his family will disown him themselves. 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What a cheap story..first have to stop this bloddy show...great messaget to viewers hats off finally husband reunite with friend..nice conclusion...😡
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Mauli's goodness and kindness hunt Kunal's to death! Everytime he breath he realise what he did but should not be forgiven... and Nandini jhi will find soon another Kunal her lust is too deep!
sang625 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pawancool

I find Nandini's behaviour most shocking. How can she backstab her best friend Mauli especially how she helped her and supported her?

She's not even guilty. 
Surely she could have found another man to have affair with.

I know it's just a story but can't empathize with the characters here - sharing long glances as if great love story  🤢

In our life, even if we want to date our friend's ex after they've broken up, we ask them if it's ok to do so.

True dear.Even I find its soo shocking.Cant believe ...
Mouli,her dear friend helped her in getting a new life and thid is what she did?
Nandini gave her a backstab by taking moulis husband. Huh

Could not nandhini think a second that mouli will be landing in a same situation as hers?nandhini knows the value of how it will be when a hudband cheats a wife or doesnt love them back.Then why did she do this? If she knows then she should not have done this.
sang625 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_tania

There is old Hindi movie " Aakhir Kyun" . Writer is completely following this movie with only difference that in the movie other woman is wife's cousin sister who was unmarried but had bad eyes on her jiju who come to stay at her sister's place and snatched her everything. From giving shelter to showing sex scene they completely following this movie. Legendary Smita Patil had done award winning acting as wife who rise from fall and become very successful lady in life after divorcing her husband rakesh Roshan. Tina munim is there in other woman 's role. Rajesh Khanna is the one who heals Smita Patil's wounds and at the end they got married.

There also husband(Rakesh Roshan) got married to other woman but karma hits back and they become bankrupt and remain childless forever.

This is one of my favourite Hindi movie. Yesterday night I was watching this movie again and I was seeing mauli in legendary Smita Patil.

Oooh Thank you for the information 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This is not the end but the beginning ..they are moving fast..its good