Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Hi all I Started watching the show. I liked Nandini as well as Mauli. But now I am fed up with both these ladies. One so naive as a woman you are too stupid to ignore what is going at your back. And another just no words for her.
I stopped watching the show when thes pavitra rishta started I did not like it. But I joy th forum.
Just want to know how did N buy this flat with her moms. Money. And she is so well decked up who supports her financially. Is her cooking classes really going well ?
Mamta-Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IDO20

Hi all I Started watching the show. I liked Nandini as well as Mauli. But now I am fed up with both these ladies. One so naive as a woman you are too stupid to ignore what is going at your back. And another just no words for her.
I stopped watching the show when thes pavitra rishta started I did not like it. But I joy th forum.
Just want to know how did N buy this flat with her moms. Money. And she is so well decked up who supports her financially. Is her cooking classes really going well ?

FYI that is rented house. And she brought her clothes from her house isn't that obviouse?