Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hay yaar pep!
mai phir aa gayi😃
i just wanted a small info... are there any ongoing ffs  with concepts apart from arranged marriage/ office romance/ childhood romance... i just wanted to know whats going on in gf these days no offence, but agar kisiko bura laga tho lage😆

aaj kal humse waiting nahi hoparaha hai tho tho da jaldi help kadena plz😃
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
😆 Is this seriously for our romantic Geet forum!! Just kidding!!😛

But coming to your query actually there must be some!!! Unfortunately I don't know...😕

But hey you can do one thing...Start writing on those concepts...Or you have already started?? Hope you are back with writing again!!! Bohot break le liya hain yaar tumne!!! 
batao i'm done with my breaks
but os k liye bhi koi concept sooj nahi raha

tho socha logo se char bate kar k hi inspiration miljaye

if u have any thing in mind do tell me im more than willing to oblige Wiki🤗
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

batao i'm done with my breaks

but os k liye bhi koi concept sooj nahi raha

tho socha logo se char bate kar k hi inspiration miljaye

if u have any thing in mind do tell me im more than willing to oblige Wiki🤗

Am glad to help as well... ðŸ¤—
Actually we started a forum game like giving situations...At that time we have had so many concepts lol...

What kind of os you want to write?? Any word limits?? Lemme think of some situations...

And also the category?? Like wanna show Maaneet's married life or totally different like they are dating... 

As per your concept requirements let's cut off office romance, childhood backdrop and arrange marriage!! 

Let's say Maan lost something which belonged dear to Geet...Usually Geet is the clumsy one so let's reverse that...Then he hides it...
Or, it can be a short sweet os - Geet is out with her friends in some college tour and missing Maan...He comes there to surprise her...They kind of meets in the woods...He would scare her first and then show himself...

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Am glad to help as well... ðŸ¤—
Actually we started a forum game like giving situations...At that time we have had so many concepts lol...

What kind of os you want to write?? Any word limits?? Lemme think of some situations...

And also the category?? Like wanna show Maaneet's married life or totally different like they are dating... 

As per your concept requirements let's cut off office romance, childhood backdrop and arrange marriage!! 

Let's say Maan lost something which belonged dear to Geet...Usually Geet is the clumsy one so let's reverse that...Then he hides it...
Or, it can be a short sweet os - Geet is out with her friends in some college tour and missing Maan...He comes there to surprise her...They kind of meets in the woods...He would scare her first and then show himself...

ok the lost and found one would do for now

the second one has too much sugar maine diabetes k darr se ive stopped attempting such stuff😆
romance is more your thing than mine😉