Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

... it's simple dance sequence
they going with simple Saree because she now at new place not like previous + rain ( tell you one thing if they choose chiffon Saree many will come with moral janda, why sexy Saree why that Saree blah blah , although for me it doesn't matter )
they wanted to bring her old self, her free image, her smiling face ,want to show she is enjoying her new life and for that they did wonderful job
dance not just about steps ... it's about feel , we audience felt her happiness her inner beauty every thing
that's why whole scene was perfect for me

Very well said sabi...
ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

... it's simple dance sequence
they going with simple Saree because she now at new place not like previous + rain ( tell you one thing if they choose chiffon Saree many will come with moral janda, why sexy Saree why that Saree blah blah , although for me it doesn't matter )
they wanted to bring her old self, her free image, her smiling face ,want to show she is enjoying her new life and for that they did wonderful job
dance not just about steps ... it's about feel , we audience felt her happiness her inner beauty every thing
that's why whole scene was perfect for me

Ha ye bat bhi sahi hai, logo ko to aadat ho gayi hai har baat pe morcha lekar a jate hai, jab maine apka post dekha tab samajh me aya ki hua kya tha 😆
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Ha ye bat bhi sahi hai, logo ko to aadat ho gayi hai har baat pe morcha lekar a jate hai, jab maine apka post dekha tab samajh me aya ki hua kya tha😆

it just the start ... they will bring every single thing , chun chun ke
that's why not paying much attention ...i sign up for this show knowing what is this about ...
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
waise I really liked this simple clothing for this sequence! it's true that now a days they are giving her too simple sarees n blouses! but for this sequence, i felt like this clothing was perfect! purity wala feel aaya mujhe...
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
BTW abt the choregraphy, I think it was kept simple because Drashti is still going through a back problem!
emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Rain dance scene ke liye koi aur Sari nahi de sakte the Nandini ko, Kunal attracted tha towards Nandini but is Sari me wo attractive nahi lag rahi thi, choreography bhi itna acha nahi tha, attraction ke deeper meaning ho sakta hai par audience hai ham, humko bhi lage ki koi to reason hai ki Bhai Itni achi wife ko bhool ke Kunal ko Nandini pasand a rahi hai, concept to thik hai, aur mujhe lagta hai ki abhi se hi Kunan track start karna hoga. Agar ek beautiful woman rain me dance kar rahi hai to its obvious ki attraction hoga but usko beautiful to dikhao 😲 pahle ke kuch episode me kitni achi saris thi Nandini ke pas upar se long sleeves kuch samajh hi nahi aya  ye scene Itna important tha iska editing bhi sahi se nahi kiya.

Going by your opinion, then its even more fantastic!!!

Nandhini in a non attractive saree, improper choreography, not glamorous, and yet Kunal got hooked..!!!

That explains Kunal's emotions were not due to her outer appearance but he was hooked to her personality... he saw a never seen before Nandhini and was stunned, mesmerized.. 

Isn't that great!!! because this shows clearly that this is not Lust but Admiration towards her personality... 

I personally feel that this rain scene could have not been executed any better than they have shown us... it was perfect ⭐️

However thank you for sharing your thoughts as well though I personally disagree with them 😊

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: emyl

Going by your opinion, then its even more fantastic!!!

Nandhini in a non attractive saree, improper choreography, not glamorous, and yet Kunal got hooked..!!!

That explains Kunal's emotions were not due to her outer appearance but he was hooked to her personality... he saw a never seen before Nandhini and was stunned, mesmerized.. 

Isn't that great!!! because this shows clearly that this is not Lust but Admiration towards her personality... 

I personally feel that this rain scene could have not been executed any better than they have shown us... it was perfect ⭐️

However thank you for sharing your thoughts as well though I personally disagree with them 😊

Apne mera point samjha 
Bahut log yahi bol rahe hai ki ye sirf attraction hai, mai bol rahi hun ki agar deeper meaning hai to ye scene sahi hai , sirf attraction hai to Nandini ko attractive dikhate, Kunal ke heart me deeper feelings hai Nandini ke liye, voot me episode ka title bhi hai ki Kunal in love with Nandini, aisa kuch to attraction bus nahi hai. 
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good you shared your opinion and by this we came to know about others opinion as well ..as per me ..I just loved the whole seq and so far it was best..⭐️
sab kuch aur stylish hota toh Nandini's real self could not be shown and till now with Rajdeep she is bearing all the style ..dresses and she was pretending to be happy and all but her real self is much more b'ful that's why Kunal got attracted with this look of Nandini not in that other dresses ..remember she was with him two times more that too around water ..and in designer sarees ..I mean the two times when Kunal saved her..and she was in her arms too ..so close ..but this b'ful dance ..b'ful Nandini in rain ..was so impactful ..so ya I felt it was just amazing ..though honestly for one sec I thought they could have given her any other colorful saree ..why white? but than understood that that saree made it more significant.
muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i feel drashti is more beautiful when she is wearing sarees❤️
well done our drashti👏
No one can dances as beautiful as she does😊