Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm good ... Just busy with life...

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Aazeen, How are you???

How about you di, how are things going at your end?

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

How about you di, how are things going at your end?

Spending most of time at home....How about you? Writing ?

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Spending most of time at home....How about you? Writing ?

I'm at home too... Not writing much... Don't know, lost all muse I guess.

Anjani9 thumbnail

I'm at home too... Not writing much... Don't know, lost all muse I guess.

Working??? Don't lose....all this is a temporary phase...remember we all enjoyed your writing and you are good writer....🤗

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Working??? Don't lose....all this is a temporary phase...remember we all enjoyed your writing and you are a good writer...🤗

I was on a 6 months contract with Amazon, was working as a Virtual Customer Service Associate. Just wrapped up with them on the 21st of December. 
As to writing, I am trying so hard to write my book, but that also is looking garbage at the moment. I am just not able to come out of the vicious cycle of completing the first chapter only.😔

And I have totally stopped watching Indian Television Serials as they are no less than stupidity and I feel like banging my head against the wall. So no muse coming at all.

I don't know exactly as to what to write. And as time passes, I myself stop believing the fact that I once used to write. Dunno what's happening.

Anjani9 thumbnail

I was on a 6 months contract with Amazon, was working as a Virtual Customer Service Associate. Just wrapped up with them on the 21st of December. 
As to writing, I am trying so hard to write my book, but that also is looking garbage at the moment. I am just not able to come out of the vicious cycle of completing the first chapter only.😔

And I have totally stopped watching Indian Television Serials as they are no less than stupidity and I feel like banging my head against the wall. So no muse coming at all.

I don't know exactly as to what to write. And as time passes, I myself stop believing the fact that I once used to write. Dunno what's happening.

Amazon is the best career move...you can claim this experience and join other MNCs....

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Amazon is the best career move...you can claim this experience and join other MNCs....

Will try that di... Though I am not much of a corporate person... I took up the job because of lockdown. I don't know if switching from teaching to corporate is a wise decision or not.  ðŸ¤”

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Strange, nobody responds here...🤷