BORN ON 8TH JUNE 1993

AND...
25 YEARS OF GLORY!

HAPPIEST 25TH BIRTHDAY RANDEEP RAI!!!

Edited by Anmol333 - 5 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show---.Charles Dickens.

Randeep Rai is an entertainer,model and actor whose dictum of life is 'LOVE TO ACT'. True to his passionate dictum he loves doing advertisements, movies and TV Shows.

Hailing from the famous historic city of India  and the city synonymous with courage, bravery and self-respect, Jhansi,Randeep is just an aspiring boy  who dreamt to make it big.He challenged himself to dream big and finally found the coveted success.

His ideals and inspiration stem from the love of his sweet family and his alma mater Christ The King College. He stepped into the modelling world in 2014 and after years of hard work  he is finally winning hearts by playing male protagonist in Sony TV's successful show Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai.

He now has an immense fan following and he rightly proves that one must  Dare to be the best  one  can at all times.

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Whatever you do, do it with purpose. When you know what are you are doing and have a clear vision of where you are going, you will not need to chase opportunities. Opportunities will seek you. Happiness will chase you. And, instead of being a choice, you will be the one choosing.-Najwa Zebian

Randeep has  been part of many famous TV series with leading channels. Few of them are :

Yeh Un Dinon  Ki Baat Hai, (SONY TV)

Diya Aur Bati Hum (STAR PLUS)

Yeh Hai Ashiqui, (BINDASS)

O Gujariya (CHANNEL V)

Secret Diaries  (CHANNEL V)

Emotional Atyachar (BINDASS)

Fear Files (ZEE TV)

Tujhse Naaraz Nahin Zindagi (AND TV)

BIG F SEASON-1 (MTV)

Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (BINDASS)

He has been part of several modelling assignments too. Randeep is a youth icon, with the boy next door kind of face. He has bundle of TVC to his portfolio. He is up for all kind of challenging stuff.

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Randeep hails from a joint family from Jhansi.His family is into real estate business.His father Ravi Rai and brother Mrinal Rai are his real life heroes and guide.His mother Usha Rai.is  a home maker, is the sweetest & humblest lady and he feels privileged of being her son.

He shares a great offscreen rapport with his on-set friends.Raghav Dhir,Sanjay Choudhary,Ashi Singh,Ayesha Kaduskar,Kristina Patel,Rishina Kandhari  share a fine camaraderie.He has Abhilash Kumar,Zain Imam,Eisha Singh,Srishti Jain from industry as thick friends.

sweetylina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nickname - Deep

DOB - 8th June

Place of birth - Jhansi

Education - Graduate

Describe yourself in 3 words - in three words.. Cool, calm, cute!?

Tell us something about your family

OK, so mom, dad and elder brother..aur main sabse close teeno ke hi because, the reason is, I'm the only one pure family mein ho ghar ke bahar hun. Jo bhi moments hote hai, khushi khushi ya gham ke, to main unke sath nhi hota hu, to I think main ab sabse close ho chuka hu. Aur waise agar aap puchoge, when I was like, jab main Jhansi mein tha, to dad ke close hu.

What did you want to be as a kid

Uhh..bohot hi waisa question hai ye. To mujhe na fame chahiye tha. To fame India mein teen cheezo se milta hai - cricket, politics and jo main kar raha hu. To I think, cricket mein main bohot zyada conscious tha apne looks ko leke to zyada dhoop mein nahi nikalta tha. Aur politics, main shuru se door rehta hu, that's the reason mere bohot kam dost hai. To lastly ye tha option to... 

How did you get into acting and TV industry -

no no no.. It was not planned. Bohot hi sudden sari cheezein hui hai. I was in Pune, to main aya tha, audition diya, it worked out, maine shoot kiya. So this is how it all worked out. So this is how dheere dheere kaam milne laga, to you know, phir wo raasta banta gaya.

TV debut - O Gujariya, Channel V.

Favorite colour - Black and white.His Mom appreciates him in Royal Blue Colour. So,his pick is Royal Blue Colour too.

Favourite dishes - Mummy ke hath ka sab kuch pasand hai. Aise main utna foodie nahi hu, to you know, ya...(He loves his mother's cooking especially Dal Makhani,Shahi Paneer,Gajar Ka Halwa).

Favourite brand -  Zara

Favourite season - Summer

All-time or current favourite movie - Dil To Pagal Hai

Favourite Song: Oh Oh  Jaane Jaana ..(Movie:Pyar Kiya To Darna Kiya)

Height 5'.10''

Shoe size - 7

Angry or peaceful bird - Angry. I know maine pehle bola hai ki cool, calm aur cute, but kabhi kabhi gussa aa jata hai mujhe jaldi. Ya...

What are you obsessed with -  Gadgets

If not shooting, what are you doing -

Jaisa ki I told you ki mujhe gadgets ka bohot shaukh hai, to kahin na kahin main usme busy rehta hu. Kuch naye cheez mein, kuch naya innovate karte rehta hu main, so ya.

Favourite perfume - I think Wimmelion as of now. Wonderful change hote rehta hai, so abhi Wimmelion.

Favourite Destination:Singapore,Australia,Dubai.

What makes you happiest

Happiest? Jab main koi accha shot deta hu, koi bhi ho chahe wo. Emotions koi bhi ho, rone ka scene ho ya hasne ka ho, agar accha shot deta hu to...

Team Android or Team Apple - Apple, of course. I'm using Apple since iPhone 2 and now I'm using iPhone 10, so...

Favourite word/one-liner

I can't! I mean yahan nahi bol paunga. But phir bhi bol sakta hu [Accha jo camera pe bol sakte ho bol do] Yaar main na apni tarif bohot karta hu. To main 24 mein se I think jitne ghante jag raha hota hu na, apni tarif karta rehta hu, kyuki mujhe kisi ne bola hai ki jab tak aap khudko pasand nhi kroge, audience aapko pasand nahi karegi. So you know, main humesha apni tarif karta rehta hu. In fact, kayi bari (pointing at everyone on the set) ye log pak jate hai mere co-actors, like kya tum!?  To you know, ya...

Favourite actor - All-time favorite, Salman Khan. And aisa nhi h ki main TV show kar raha hu aur mera character unse milta julta hai, but haan, Salman Khan aur Ranbir Kapoor.

Favourite actress - Deepika

Favourite singer - favourite nahi hai. Gaane..see, it depends ki.. mujhe gaane pasand ate hai phir uske baad singer pasand singer pasand ate hai. So you know, it is like that. Thoda circle ulta hai mera.

Favourite App - I think, abhi sabse zyada main busy rehta hu Instagram pe because I've crossed 100k followers, it's just the beginning [Congratulations] thank you so much. Abhi zyada main isme busy hota hu.

Favourite emoji - Main bohot cute hu na, to smiley wali hi bhejte rehta hu.

Favourite animal - Animal? I don't like them!

Favourite festival

Jabse Bombay aya hu to.. Jab main Jhansi mein tha to unki value nhi thi. Ab chhote se chhota festival bhi hota hai na to work mujhe bada lagta hai, you know kyuki main ghar se door hu to ab sabki value pata hai, to sare favourite ho chuke hai.

Favourite cartoon - The wars, Popeye, Tom and Jerry, Bob the builder.

Comfort clothes

I think jo bhi cheez aapko pasand hoti hai aur aapko lagta hai ki wo aapko suit karegi ya aap usme acche dikh rhe ho, to agar wo comfortable bhi nahi hote to bhi acche lagte hai. Isme meri definition thodi si weird hai but waisa main karta hu. Agar mujhe kuch accha lag rha hai, wo comfortable nahi bhi hai to wo automatic kahin na kahin, you know ho jata hai.

What fills your wardrobe -

So.. I have everything. I have dungarees, I have jumpsuits, I have T-shirts, shirts, blazers, lots of shoes, belts, everything. Ya...

Friends in the industry

Ya, I have Abhilash Kumar, he was doing Ghayal Once Again; Zain, who is doing Naamkaran, uhh.. Yup!

3 things you never leave home without

So, as I told you, main gadgets ka bohot shaukh rakhta hu, so recently maine abhi iWatch kharidi hai plus, iPods kharide hai Apple ke. So, I think iWatch, my Apple iPods, my phone. These are 3 things, jo main chhod nahi sakta hu.

Are you still an eligible bachelor/bachelorette, ready to mingle or you're taken - I'm not ready to mingle and I'm not taken.

QUICKIE 24 ABOUT RANDEEP RAI

Do you believe in superstitions? - Yes

Do you believe in love at first sight? - Yes

Do you believe in destiny? -7 Of course

Do you believe in dating a fan? - Not really

Mountains or beaches? - Beaches

Romance or action? - Romance, of course. 100%

Angry Bird or calm person? -Angry Bird

Bollywood or Hollywood? - Bollywood

Sweet or spicy? - Sweet

Tea or coffee? - Tea

Party animal or home lover? - Depends

Short or tall? - Taller

Size 0 or chubby? - Chubby

Sensitive or loud? - Sensitive

Twitter or Instagram? - Insta

Last book you read? - Half Girlfriend

Last person you texted? - I can't tell her name. Of course not! She's a very good friend of mine.

Last person you called? - Same

Craziest fan stories? -

There's this girl, I don't know her name. She's from Hyderabad. Usne mere bhai ki kuch pictures bheje hai, ab I don't know wo sahi hai ya galat; usne literally aisa jo (pointing at his wrist) hum blade se karte hai na, to usne mera naam likha hai, Randeep. To work bohot scary bhi tha aur wo bohot, you know ek phsyco wali cheez hoti hai na, jise dekh k main bhi dar gya tha ki bhai, ye kya hai. Ab I don't know wo real hai ya nhi, but dikh to real hi rha tha. Baki bhagwan jane kya hua! Wo abhi hua h bas do-teen din pehle hi.

Kya kehne chahenge usko?

Unko main yehi bolna chahunga..unko kya, main sare fans ko yehi bolna chahunga ki yaar matlab, hum log bhi aap logo ko utna hi pyaar karte hai, jitna aap hum logo ko kar rahe ho. Hum hai to aap ho, aap ho to hum hai. Wo ek give and take wali cheez hoti hai, equation. To itna pagal mat hoiye kisi ke liye bhi aur humein utna time nahi milta hai aapse interaction karne ke liye, aapke messages ka reply karne ke liye, kyuki hum apne kaam mein busy hote hai. Aur us kaam mein busy hote hai jisko aap dekh ke humein pasand kar rahe ho. To you know, humein time nahi mil pata ki hum aake personally aapse interact kar sake, to you know.. I love you all, aur apna dhyan rakhiye, acche se khaiye peeiye, mast rahiye, aur humara show dekhte rahiye aur pyaar krte rahiye bas.

Things that annoy you the most?

Nothing yaar! Main bohot hi calm person hu real life mein. Aisa kuch bhi nhi hai. Meri cheezein bohot straight hoti hai, to kuch bhi aisa nahi hai.

Edited by sweetylina - 5 years ago
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Anmol 

Dear Randeep! Happiest birthday to you. I'm so happy because it's your birthday. Everyone would say you're charming, handsome yes that you are and more than that! You hold special place in my heart too. Your simple simle warm up my heart with a sweet feeling. Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai giving us a wonderful actor and we love your acting. You did it so naturally that we connect with Sameer easily. And hats off to your hard work which you do to entertain us. At last I want you to never change, be the same forever! I wish happiest birthday to you, god bless you and fulfill your wishes and you grow more as actor. Love you alot, enjoy this birthday fullest.

Khushboo

Hey Randeep wish u a very very Happy Birthday. May ur all wishes comes true..
Keep Smiling Alwz. 
Randeep when I saw ur  first entry as Sameer in the show I have fallen in love  with u from that moment only. 
And from that day my respect and love just increasing and increasing for u.
I adore the kid inside u the most. 
Never ever change for anyone. 
Lots of Love.
God Bless u..

Shreya

Many many happy returns of the day Randeep!
15th September 2017 is when I found about you as I accidentally came across our dear show and from then, there's been no looking back.
I have never been vocal about my liking for you but today will be different...
I agree, Sameer is charming but you are even more charming and cuter than ever. It took barely three months for you to become my favourite actor and will remain in the future too.
You gave life to The Sameer Maheshwari.
I have fallen in love with Sameer partly because of your amazing acting skills.
You have transformed as an actor outstandingly, there's a huge difference now if we look back.
Your journey as an actor is an inspiration to all the aspiring actors out there. The struggles you have had as finally paid out. You deserve all the success, appreciation and fame.
Your magnetic personality has attracted millions and one of them being me. 
I like your sense of humour, your little self obsessed attitude, the hardworking quality, the dedication and the list goes on. Oh my, how can I even forget this!? Your love for hampers!!! I was glad when you got the hamper in the gift segment.
Uff, you look so handsome when you keep your beard and moustache. You look cute just like a baby too when you shave and get into Sameer's skin. 
After Loki in Avengers, you are the next one whom I loved in long, wavy hairs. Oh, how I wish I could have smooth and silky hair like yours!
Your laugh is like a music to my ears! Keep smiling and laughing!
Best of luck to you in the future! I know great things lie ahead for you.
Happy Birthday again Mr. Rai!
'A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here wishing you a great happiness and a joy that never ends.'

Ross

Happy Birthday Randeep.
Happiest Birthday to the most sweet, adorable, loveable and down to earth young rising star with golden heart. 
Like how I loved character growth of Sameer, I loved your growth as an actor and now you are just perfect. You amassed a massive number of fans by your suave looks and impeccable acting.
Thanks for giving us Sameer Maheshwari which we can cherish for our whole life. 
Wishing you a birthday filled with beautiful surprises and lots of happiness. 
Wish you success, peace and prosperity today and always. 
Always keep your simplicity intact with you because that is what makes you unique than others.Always be happy and keep smiling with your expressive and deep eyes on this special day and forever to bring a smile on our faces and Yes, keep ignoring trolls, they don't deserve even a second of your life. 
Best of luck for your future endeavours. Have a blast! 

Dimples

Happy birthday Randeep Rai..
Wishing you all the happiness and success in your life..
I am happy for your silver jubilee LOL I mean aapka 25 years huya na
Be happy cause that suits your face. 
The way you portray sameer is commendable. Each every emotion is on point. Must say you're growing young day by day and your acting is getting better day by day. 
Your small naughty harkhate leave in splits..LOL Please be the same naughty cute randeep always 
Loads of love to you..
Happy birthday once again deepu!! 

Swathi

Dear Randeep,
Wishing you a very happy birthday and a great year ahead! May God bless you with loads of success , good health , wealth and happiness.
No one could have played Sameer Maheshwari better than you! You dedication and hard work to sink into the role is admirable. Hope the coming years give you more recognition and work Tongue .
ps: may you find your Naina this year LOL   

Sweety

Dear Rando..
You know..8TH June was another day in a year for me..Until I realized its your birthday.Now it is a special day because its your birthday.Today you turn a year older and a bit wiser...the kid turns 25 today..Rando never ever change yourself for anyone..I love this kid with badass attitude..May this year bring all the happiness that you wish for..May all your  coveted wishes come true..I am glad to have known someone as sweet as you...Once again Happy Birthday my baby boy...Enjoy your day..Party hard...
Lots of love

Komal

The moment i saw u on tv i fell in love with ur style ur smile ur voice eveything 
Whenever i see u smiling a smile automaticalky comes to my face
Whenever u cry i feel broken
Ur voice is the most soothing sound which i hve ever heard
I fight with those who say something nasty about u 
I know there r millions of like me and i hope it would turn into billions trillioms soon
All i want is that u should achieve whatevee u want in ur lyf
May god bless u and be happy always 
A vert happy bday dear once again enjoy to the fullest and ur serial is also completing 200 episodes today congrats for that also
Love u..

Anjali33

Happy birthday hero!
May God shower you with love, prosperity and health.
Wishing you success for all the coming years of your life.
Stay happy and blessed!

Padmalaya30

Dear Randeep,
As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you. I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year.
God bless you, Keep smiling and Be happy always
Wishing you a very happy birthday Randeep Rai!!

Shagun

It would be no wonder if I say 8th june to be the best date of my life because this day God created the hearbeat of million hearts RANDEEP RAI ..
Sometimes when I am in a deep thought I actually thank my stars that I started watching YUDKBH and saw the most handsome and lively man on Earth our Randeep 
Happy Birthday Randeep May you live for centuries and always remain blessed with love happiness abd success .

Kavila

Dear Randeep
Never let the child die inside you always keeps smiling ...many many happy returns of the day to the heart of millions ..girls 😳
Stay healthy blessed keep rocking ND shining always ..
Lots of love ND power to you 

Sindhujalincy

Hiii randeep this is the first time I'm ever writing this..and I'm very happy that I got the golden opportunity to write this as I'm a silent fan I'm so in love with the show and the character you play is just amazing..I loved the way you put your heart and soul into your acting and made us falk in love with sameer..we wish u a very happy birthday have a blessed year ahead and hats off to your acting skills just amazing may all ur dreams come true as much as ours did😳

Moumita

Being an actor is not enough. It's the want, the drive to be a great actor is what is most important. The task of moulding yourself to the character you are portraying on-screen, to think, live and act as the character should is what is the most difficult to achieve and you have done is flawlessly as Sameer Maheshwari of Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai. As a viewer I have felt each and every emotion you have felt on-screen - the pain, the frustration, the confusion, the desperation, the love, the determination. Your willingness to perform and strive for the level of excellence is worth an applaud and ovation. Wishing you the best on your birthday and hoping you attain new heights each day! Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Randeep Rai...!

Umam

Dear Randeep ⭐️⭐️
The show Yeh undino has introduced me to very impressive artist. Before the show, I was not aware of who you were. Your portrayal of Sameer is so endearing and you have already made an unforgettable mark. 👏 In your offscreen interactions, be it with fans or coactors, you come across as an understanding and a friendly person.
Today is a very special day for you both on the personal and professional front. May all your birthdays be exceptional like today.  Wishing you great health, happiness, and lots & lots of joy. As you traverse the journey of life, may you meet with success in all your endeavors!!

Trupti

Hey Randeep aka Sameer Maheshwari!
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!🥳🥳🥳
Wishing you loads of success and happiness, not just today but always
May all your dreams come true and may you keep rocking as Sameer 👍🏼⭐️
Stay Blessed...

TereLiyeMINU

With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come..
Happiest birthday wishes to you dear Randeep.
It's birthday time again, and You're a whole year older now! So clown around and have some fun to make this birthday your best one.Dare the challenges and be the apple candy you always have been.
On your birthday we wish for you that whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or better.Live life and celebrate your birthday KING Style.
Happy birthday!

Anmol333 thumbnail

Padmalaya30

Sona

Anjali33

Khushboo

Samaina_1990

Mayashika

moumita04

Rashmi

Sweetylina

Anmol333 thumbnail

Beautiful write up about Randeep covered by TereLiyeMinu

About Randeep's Up,close and personal made by SweetyLina and Anjali together!

Beautiful Tags, edits and avis made by SweetyLina and Rashmi 

Fan message and edits collected & arranged by Khushboo and Anmol

Thank you participating member for making this thread successful!

Anmol333 thumbnail

Thread is open now

Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Randeep Rai.. 

Beautiful thread Anmol, Minu and Sweety 👍🏼
Edited by msdfan - 5 years ago