Drashti should've replace role with Aditi

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I have an image of her being married with a child, it would've been nice if she played the wife and Aditi played the friend

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Nandini is the main Female lead and shakti male lead...now tell me do you want her to play Mouliy?
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

Nandini is the main Female lead and shakti male lead...now tell me do you want her to play Mouliy?

I thought all 3 had important role. But I just have good girl image of her that's why I say that
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I get why you feel so .Drashti has usually played the simple girl roles and thats why you felt she might have suited Mouli's role more.But this is a good change for her actually.I think this will give her an opportunity to play something different and look different too. ðŸ˜Š Looking forward to her role and look .
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
LET'S just wait n watch a few episodes!! I think I know why you are saying this ! Your view may change after a few episodes
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
even though I was sad the way nandinis hubby treated her still... I m sure there in depth in nandinis character... 
let's see how she falls for her friends hubby 
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

Sorry to disappoint u but Nandini as well as Mauli are female leads.
Those who still think Mouli is a supporting character🤪
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
No she has good chemistry with shakti.with this role she is doing different from usual tv bahus  Edited by elim - 5 years ago
akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nandini main female lead?????? ðŸ˜† ok ok...this must be first indian daily tv soap in which MAIN female lead is hated to this extend even vamps r nit hated this much...lets see how this main female lead takes show and for how long😆
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Because the great DD cannot play a vamp? 
Such a great personality like her I mean