Who played Paras (Kaliya's son)?

RRulz1 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi all! Does anyone know the name of the child star who played Paras (Kaliya naag's son) in paramavatar shri krishna? Was he the same kid who played Dolu in ZTV's Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xradhax thumbnail
Not sure about the name of this child actor, though I think I've seen him in some other shows 
I looked around online and from some social media posts it looks like Kaaliya Nag's wife Sunidhi is played by an actress named Simran Singh
Couldn't find the name of the actor playing her son Paras though
xradhax thumbnail
Also, anyone know who is the actress playing Keshini?
Was curious but couldn't find any information
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even I was also finding who was playing keshani gosh they don't mention all the actors or actresses in the show it's hard to find their real namesEdited by princessRock776 - 6 years ago
Arey yaar  u just go and correlate to other serials see wikipedos and find names
Google your query

Paras kid actress of srikrushna
Sukracharya of srikrishna

Etc etc
Etc
Etc
Etc

Thoda mehnat karo

Jussst asking qustn do not sort
RRulz1 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@itsmtopinion - Had already done extensive searches before posting. Only posted in the forum as no result had appeared via google & wikipedia. Quite often, serials do not release the names of all the actors/actresses.

This forum & others like it for any tv show, have been created to discuss the shows & to help it's fans find info/data. Typically, the members & forum masters have more knowledge on the serial & access to better resources than something like google. :-) So, posting such a question is in line with forum intent. :-)
Hi buddie...just  a joke ...it looks  you  hv done more research  on  google  on  how to reply to my  quote...πŸ˜‰  than  doing research on that paras kid stuff ( who came acted and is dead also now).πŸ˜†
🀣

Rulz  ohh...RRulz  omg...πŸ˜†
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RRulz1

Hi all! Does anyone know the name of the child star who played Paras (Kaliya naag's son) in paramavatar shri krishna? Was he the same kid who played Dolu in ZTV's Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke?

Meet Mukhi is the name of the child artist who was in SSLK. Not sure if he is the same artist in this show.
Edited by ThePirateKing - 5 years ago
RRulz1 thumbnail
Thank you for your having taken the time to answer! :-) That was definitely helpful information!

Originally posted by: ThePirateKing

Meet Mukhi is the name of the child artist who was in SSLK. Not sure if he is the same artist in this show.

Arrrey...😑btweeen   who r thss

Choedggi   and hhrutgul   -
Members.

Why hell thr is allowed othr typee  discussions

other than  our chuckle cuddle chubby- babyyy  cute krishna nirbhay.

😑

I had cm here to write abt Nandrani..that she is expert training in  faint faint n always only faint whether in krisnya serial or in Gangaa serial
Nandrani always n only faints or sulks or startles...

Swiss rail SB24...whrrr r u ???