Aditi with Zaan Khan - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
hope friend of poonam is a better actor than her! as it is ye spoiler ne mera mood spoil kar diya hai, but if he's a good actor like karam then the track might be tolerable. But i'm finding the name similarity amusing...its 5 year old humor but its really cracking me up! Zain and Zaan! Haha๐Ÿ˜†
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

hope friend of poonam is a better actor than her! as it is ye spoiler ne mera mood spoil kar diya hai, but if he's a good actor like karam then the track might be tolerable. But i'm finding the name similarity amusing...its 5 year old humor but its really cracking me up! Zain and Zaan! Haha๐Ÿ˜†

Yes.. just one letter different. Hope he does justice to the role if he comes onboard. Since there is no confirmation from the actors or PH I choose not to believe the leap still
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Merav

When Karam entered the show the whole adiza dynamics changed. Even though aditi knew karam from before but when they are in a group she was always caring to zain so that he doesn' feel out of place...karam is a sweet guy he is friendly with everyone but still...adizas interviews at that time were awesome. I hope this new guy brings adiza closer. Lol...

did aditi knew karam b4? how?

i think dynamics r changing now.. drastically! ๐Ÿ˜‰ & yeah the trio were awsomee remb Aditi's bday seg both trolled Adii a lot๐Ÿ˜†
Preethi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

i saw him in one of the ptkk epi..  i think he will b good! he is more  of chocolaty boy!
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..preethi..

i saw him in one of the ptkk epi..  i think he will b good! he is more  of chocolaty boy!

I find him cute๐Ÿ˜† Hope he is good actor . 
Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..preethi..

did aditi knew karam b4? how?

i think dynamics r changing now.. drastically! ๐Ÿ˜‰ & yeah the trio were awsomee remb Aditi's bday seg both trolled Adii a lot๐Ÿ˜†

Aditi and karam were friends from past 4 years. Those olvs were bliss.
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i had sen his show on vtv few episodes anjali something shw name was nt sure abt channel vtv or mtv
he was good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ acting wise and yeah indeed he is cutie๐Ÿ˜†
Preethi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merav

Aditi and karam were friends from past 4 years. Those olvs were bliss.

wow thats gr8
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Zaan as Karan kapoor opposite Aditi? Im sorry but they look more like brother-sister. Cant imagine them being paired romantically. And Aditi as Avni looks elder to him. 
Zain/neelu need not have to worry. Im glad. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can we please hold our breaths please? Article came out after TC Article came out. Nothing has been confirmed yet neither from actor nor from PH. Also we don't even know the story except a leap is to come. So one request can we please stop any kind of speculations till we get confirmation from the set. And way social media is if this is true, we will soon get the pictures uploaded too. 
Lets all enjoy the present and not worry about the future