Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
WOWlight,.. del sux.. what was it πŸ˜‰
sareg thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthouse

Eggy..!!! You are making sense again..!!!! Hormones have insomnia !!!..πŸ˜‰ Watching 2 pll kiss in public or watching a remix/item song video would do the same ..

I was gonna say as long as a frog is not doing the kissing but ppl had problem with blue eyed couple Ash and Hrithik kissing for a mere 10secs in D2.  Then there is jealousy factor as mentioned by Qwerty in Valentine thread...

A person live in a rural township of India were all this religious/culture stuff is prevailant bigtime, A Parent sitting with his children in a home is watching a movie that promises to be a PG-13(no lip-tulips allowed in PG-13 Indian movie according to censor defination) the audience include Father-in-law, mother-in-law, Elder brother of the man/woman and their wife

And get to a see a 10 sec tonguing

A. He is Jealous of Hrithik

B. She is Jealous of Ash

C. He/she has to explain his/her toddler kids what a Kiss is and why adults do a 10 sec liplock and children get a quick peckπŸ˜‰ . The person gets PO'ed at producers of Dhoom-II and the actors.

Choose A, B or CπŸ˜‰

Edited by sareg - 17 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sareg

A person live in a rural township of India were all this religious/culture stuff is prevailant bigtime, A Parent sitting with his children in a home is watching a movie that promises to be a PG-13(no lip-tulips allowed in PG-13 Indian movie according to censor defination) the audience include Father-in-law, mother-in-law, Elder brother of the man/woman and their wife

And get to a see a 10 sec tonguing

A. He is Jealous of Hrithik

B. She is Jealous of Ash

C. He/she has to explain his/her toddler kids what a Kiss is and why adults do a 10 sec liplock and children get a quick peckπŸ˜‰ . The person gets PO'ed at producers of Dhoom-II and the actors.

Choose A, B or CπŸ˜‰

I dont think US was far behind.. Full sleazy frontal nudity in US cinema started in 1992 i think it was.. which is not that ancient... So it shows depravity can multiply faster than cultures can erode otherwise it would be there in indian cinema by now... πŸ˜†.. well rakhi sawant is just one hook-click away from it - just waiting for more of our liberated minds to endorse her act...πŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Vineet,

Choice A at no point can be true πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
You don;t to be attacked by a jealous tree, do you?  That's Hrithik's fate

ROTFL 🀣 @ qwerty's HOOK AWAY comment..
Nobody is endorsing it dear!  Just bashing westerners won;t do the suffice.  All ur remakes are full of sluts.  I don't see so many on my regular ABC channel here.  tell me why / why not. 
My colleagues who accidentally watched the DESI program on channel 32, asked me why everything was  a SOFT po*n 🀒 with no parental control .. he had a point and we had indian bods thrown in our faces at 10 am

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

I like the eskimos PDA. It is sooooo cute πŸ˜‰

What is with you and Eskimos?πŸ˜† Qwerty will like the Eskimo style thoughπŸ˜‰ as it is not unhygenic like French kissing.

qwertyesque thumbnail

Vineet,

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Nobody is endorsing it dear!  Just bashing westerners won;t do the suffice.  All ur remakes are full of sluts.  I don't see so many on my regular ABC channel here.  tell me why / why not. 
My colleagues who accidentally watched the DESI program on channel 32, asked me why everything was  a SOFT po*n 🀒 with no parental control .. he had a point and we had indian bods thrown in our faces at 10 am

Compare it with National network and doordarshan - which is more pristine than anything....

qwertyesque thumbnail

Vineet,

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

you should have told them, thast why we dont end up doing the pole dance high on potπŸ˜†... we have grown up in a more matured way....πŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

you should have told them, thast why we dont end up doing the pole dance high on potπŸ˜†... we have grown up in a more matured way....πŸ˜†

thats right,  we do it out in open and ket our children watch and then we start crying, when the confused children reach out for poles ;) 
qwertyesque thumbnail

thats right,  we do it out in open and ket our children watch and then we start crying, when the confused children reach out for poles ;) 

indians never.. abcd's maybe.. 😊

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

indians never.. abcd's maybe.. 😊

What!!  I find it very very incorrect.. & personal .  some of my closest friends are what you call abcds.  they are nothing like what u accuse them to be.   These coined terms are just ignorant and hurtful and one should not categorize and generalise.   i will stop this discussion qwery.  let us catch up in other threads.  enjoy!