Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Just finished the episode and i cant write detail coz i have class on morning. To begin with that Dhai kilo ka punch Sahil gave to Pundey ji was clap worthy 😆
Coming to title, yes SAHIL has freaginggg CHEMESTRY with everyone. I cant describe how perfectly casted serious AAJS is. Totally incredible. Firstly, Sahil has unique and endearing chemestry with Vedhika. Secondly, Sahil has a comical chemestry with nani ji. Thirdly, i am over the top seeing two BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL EXCELLENTE FANTASTICO CHEMESTRY with Aarya. It felt so natural. I cant see how amazing it is. PLEASE CV I WANT DAILY DOSE OF SAHIL-ARYA moments. Please please. I am so sood out seeing their natural and instant clicking. GOSH I cant sleep if i keep talking about this. Fourth, Sahil's teasing chemestry with Maya was hilarious. Both can pull Vedhika's leg well. Last but not least, Sahil's cat and mouse chemestry with Pundey ji will be hell entertaining Sahil tum bas daily uska band bajana 😆
Watch the episode and find out why Vedhika let him stay. Its open to interpretation. Make your own judgement and reasoning. Hope i will too come up with mine, tomorrow 😛
crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
And its unfortunate if India doesnt support and watch this show. I will be very sad coz i never felt so good watching a show in recent times.