Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I personally asked Rohit to comment if Alexander is gonna have love interest or not in the serial, i didnt specify Roxanne or Stateira. To which he laughed n replied for that watch Porus Monday to Friday at 8 30 pm only on Sony tv.

Matlab kyaaa yaaar ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Melkor thumbnail
He didn't say yes๐Ÿ˜ญBut he didn't say no either๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Let's wait and watch.
I feel he shall definitely have a love interest and it will be Roxana๐Ÿ˜ณ
Moroever since its a show on Porus,Roxana needs to be here for the RakshaBandhan track ๐Ÿ˜†
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He must not be allowed to disclose things right now. He hasnt said no either...so be positive dear. He recently told in an interview that alexander is gonna be parallel lead to porus...and his story...even his childhood will be covered in the show. So roxanne will be there if porus love interest is there...dont worry. How you interacted with rohit ...he talks to fans on any social networking site like instagram...facebook etc ?
darkwarrior200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

He must not be allowed to disclose things right now. He hasnt said no either...so be positive dear. He recently told in an interview that alexander is gonna be parallel lead to porus...and his story...even his childhood will be covered in the show. So roxanne will be there if porus love interest is there...dont worry. How you interacted with rohit ...he talks to fans on any social networking site like instagram...facebook etc ?

yes he does talk to his fans sometimes. i spoke to him thru instagram DM. and now tht porus is gna start he will be back on twitter too.
roxana should be played by pankhuri awasthi. they shared a very good chemistry in their previous serial razia sultan.
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Yeh toh tamaam kaayenaat ki wish hai ๐Ÿคฃ
Ahankara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roxelana

roxana should be played by pankhuri awasthi. they shared a very good chemistry in their previous serial razia sultan.

As per the movie...Roxana was a dusky beauty so I think Karthika Nair (Aarambh actress) or Vibha Anand (Subhadra of Mahabharat) or Rachna Parulekar (Ajabde of Maharana Pratap) may fit the role ...hope they will show Roxana because she was a strong character and Alexander's favourite queen  !
Edited by Ahankara - 6 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! RP will be perfect cause she's special eyes too *_*
LOL Rakhi track will be shown? Bhaiyya mere, Rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana ๐Ÿคฃ

Vibha looks too innocent and good to be Alex's wife. I'd like RP or Karthika ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Melkor thumbnail
^^Rachana is a really good choice I must say๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I am 95% sure that Rakhi track will be shown.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†Roxy will make Puru her Bhaiya and Alex's saale sahab๐Ÿคฃ I really want Laachi to do the same with Alex.It will be fun to see Alex's reaction when this cutie doll calls him Bhratashree ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

About Veebha umm though Swastik has repeated her on many occasions yet I don't think it will be the case here๐Ÿ˜† She is Rohit's ex gf๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^Haha, that's a fan theory, I don't want Laachi to be his Behena ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Too much of rakhi-ness to handle!

Ohh is it? :O
Then I don't think she will sign up. I want to see RP again desperately! ๐Ÿ˜ณ