Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Such a sad news!!! 
Have been watching him since childhood.Be it in movies or in tv shows.one of my favourite actor.His demise is a great loss to Indian acting and off course i will miss him in RKC..😭
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
I was stunned hearing this piece of news yesterday morning in news..could not believe my ears and eyes..There were a very few instances of demises when i felt the loss from within my heart itself..

Such a great loss to indian film,telly and theatre..

Was grown up watching him in various films and tv shows..Loved him the most in our award winning regional Assamese film 'Adajya'..Was overwhelmed when i saw him in Rishton ka Chakravyuh after ages..Its highly commendable that even after suffering from such a dreadly disease like skin cancer,he worked till his last breath in a pivotal role like 'Guruji' in RKC.. 👏👏👏

Tom Alter ji,may your soul rest in peace and do come back again on this earth to play another role to be remembered by people just like now..Love you and will always miss you..

Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I have seen him from Shaktiman days, so in a way he has been a part of my life from my childhood. to know that now he won't ever come on my TV screen ever makes me feel really sad.😭
Rest in Peace and we all shall remember you for what an amazing actor you were. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
RIP.
What a great loss to BW / TV..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
May his soul rest in peace  :'(