Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DharmaPriyaa

I can't tell you how much I love this one! I have always believed that Pandavas were five parts of Panchanan Shiva and Draupadi was Parvati (as supported by Puranas also) but before this I have never read anything like this pointing to that divinity of them 👏 Take a bow! You have given a hint to make the divine love of Pandav-Panchali alive in your readers' hearts. I will be eagerly waiting to read the next part of it. Please write more and send me a PM whenever you write on them!

Thank you so much :) I will surely write more :D
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Your writing is beautiful, Panchali. 👏 I loved reading about Draupadi's thoughts and feelings before her swayamvara. You have conveyed all the emotions so perfectly.

Only one suggestion I have - next time, choose a color for your font that is a little darker. The bright lime green is hard to read against a white background, and I had to highlight it to read. 😳
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Your writing is beautiful, Panchali. 👏 I loved reading about Draupadi's thoughts and feelings before her swayamvara. You have conveyed all the emotions so perfectly.

Only one suggestion I have - next time, choose a color for your font that is a little darker. The bright lime green is hard to read against a white background, and I had to highlight it to read. 😳

Thanks alot, Janaki 🤗 
I can convey only her feelings like this, cause I connect to her the most 😆 Glad you enjoyed 😳

I noticed, lol, but been ignorant and lazy 😲 Thank you for the suggestion 😊