Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Just realized I have not filled this high up

Name: Tanasha
A few lines about yourself : I have diverse interests... from K-pop/drama, to bollywood/tellywood and the western pop culture
Reason for watching this show : I liked Shraddha Arya's previous shows and this show looked cool too 
What other forums you have been visiting : IPPKKND3, bollywood
What other shows you have been watching : IPKKND3, IB

3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guess I forgot to do the formal intro page
Name: Uma 
A few lines about yourself: Binge watching and fangirling are probably my profession
Reason for watching this show: interesting promo, friends on social media were watching got me interested
What other forums you have been visiting: Naamkarann, Swabhimaan, KRPKAB, IB
What other shows you have been watching: other than the ones above currently chupke chupke, dance plus 3.  Finished: IPKKND, Beintehaa, KY2, TEI, SH, EDKV, Krishnadasi, Saraswatichandra, EHMMBH
arpuarpita thumbnail
Name-Arpita 
Age-24
County-India
Reason for watching this show-only Manit jaura
-Lisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Name - Lisha

Country - India

A few lines about yourself - I am simple, free spirited, fun loving. 

Reason for watching this show- Character of  Karan which made me fall in love with him instantly!! and Rishabh too!

Edited-

Main reason is Dheeraj.
Cuteness of Karan, specially his smile and dimples😳. Just love him.

Edited by -Lisha- - 6 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Name : Ramsha or Ramshu (what you like to b called by all in this forum) 
A few lines about yourself : IT student. Love making programs and love acting, dancing 
Reason for watching this show : Heard good reviews about it. Now its PreeRan
What other forums you have been visiting : Bollywood forum, Shakti forum, Naamkarann forum
What other shows you have been watching : Shakti (only right now). Sometimes Naamkarann, YHM, and YRKKH (depending on time and schedule) 
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Name : (what you like to b called by all in this forum)Ankita
A few lines about yourself :
Reason for watching this show : Manit & RishTa
What other forums you have been visiting :Kitani Mohabbat Hai,Parichay,Yeh hai mohabbatein,
What other shows you have been watching :Kitani mohabbat hai,Patichay,Yeh hai mohabbatein,Kuch rang,Manmarziyan,Edited by AnkitaKaran - 6 years ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Name: Diya Dawda (just Diya is fine, but whatever other random, weird nicknames anyone decides to give me is cool too)

A few lines about yourself: I'm weird, I'm lazy, I like to procrastinate (I have an essay due in five minutes), I'm really stupid in general but sometimes I get struck by a really smart lightning bolt and use that to make relevant posts on IF and completely bs my essays (the trick is to google synonyms for everything and change the order of your words in order to repeat the same sentence for ten pages). I also really like the color pink, and food, and Netflix, and just like the Internet in general. Oh, and sometimes I'll have five seconds to spare in my schedule, so I sit down and read... that's about it, I'm a very boring person, like, my aunt tells me this every single day, I kid you not!

Reason for watching this show: Okay, when I first heard about this I was like, "Ekta, sweetheart, have you finally lost it? KKB is on the verge of death, why do you think this is a good idea, like, did you consult your brain about this or nah?" Then I heard that Shraddha Arya was going to be in it, so I gave it a chance, and I'm glad I did because I love it! I really hope I can stay with this show for over 100 episodes unlike Ekta's previous shows... jk, I watched all her shows to the end, I'm so sorry for contributing to the validation that she receives, honestly, I give you all permission to go dance on my grave when the time comes.

What other forums you have been visiting: I used to visit the Ishqbaaz forum religiously, then I gave up on it. This is the only forum I'm on, but sometimes I'll go stalk the KKB forum. I was also very attached to the JDJ forum this season, we were all insane, it was glorious! I'm also on Twitter and Tumblr a lot for other shows, and both of those sites are absolute toxic poison.

What other shows you have been watching: Well, all my Supernatural/Mystery shows ended (The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars - I lowkey hated all these shows and couldn't wait for them to end, but now I have this void in my heart and I refuse to believe that they're over for good when effing Supernatural is moving on to Season 13!), but my DCTV shows are coming back, even though they mostly suck, and so is Once Upon A Time and How To Get Away With Murder (which I'm still not sure I want to watch since these assholes killed off Wes). Also, Lucifer and The Good Place, literally the only good quality television I watch, are back, please go watch them. Also, My Little Pony gave me a better story line than any other show has ever given me, I am 100% serious and not drunk or high while typing this up, go watch My Little Pony.
Edited by foreverlazy - 6 years ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

Guess I forgot to do the formal intro page
Name: Uma 
A few lines about yourself: Binge watching and fangirling are probably my profession
Reason for watching this show: interesting promo, friends on social media were watching got me interested
What other forums you have been visiting: Naamkarann, Swabhimaan, KRPKAB, IB
What other shows you have been watching: other than the ones above currently chupke chupke, dance plus 3.  Finished: IPKKND, Beintehaa, KY2, TEI, SH, EDKV, Krishnadasi, Saraswatichandra, EHMMBH

Dude, have we met on some other forum? Because I feel like I recognize your username and your signature.
Edited by foreverlazy - 6 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Name : Kiret
A few lines about yourself : a university student, studying finance, who is insane about tellywood
Reason for watching this show : I started watching it after seeing a few of the PreeRan scenes recently and fell in love with them
What other forums you have been visiting : Naamkaran and Ishqbaaz
What other shows you have been watching : Naamkaran, Ishqbaaz, Ishq Mein Marjawan 
Edited by -.serendipity.- - 6 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Name : Sadia

A few lines about yourself : I am studying MBBS, I love reading story books, watching movies. I am super foodie. I had a huge crush on Sidharth Malhotra.

Reason for watching this show : Shraddha-Dheeraj❤️

What other forums you have been visiting : Ek Duje Ke Vaaste.

What other shows you have been watching : Agnifera, Beyhadh.
Edited by Sadia.Ritu - 6 years ago