Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Does this even happen?? These guys are totally confusing me.I haven't watch any episodes.
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In a nutshell:
Kanha reaches Mathura and send Kansa and his soldiers on a goose chase. Kansa realizes that Kanha is Devki's 8th son. Tomorrow 5-year old Kanha meets Devki.

Nutty as what's inside the nutshell.

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder if the poor teenager they've cast as older Krishna knows he won't be needed on this show. By next week they'll have this kid deliver the Gita (with a healthy dose of "Maiya kehti hai" instead of "Sri Bhagvan Uvaacha") and then baat khatam. Edited by MagadhSundari - 6 years ago
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Namita-

Does this even happen?? These guys are totally confusing me.I haven't watch any episodes.

they are twisting the stories and adding alot of drama/masala in this as well

do not ever depend upon these shows, they are always 50% wrong... if you wanna know real facts, go and read dharmik granthas like geeta, bhagvat, vishnu puran etc
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In a nutshell, today...

Kanha plays hide and seek with Damodar, Kansa and Devaki. He sits on the throne and addresses a perturbed insecure Kansa as Mama.

Of course, Nuts again !

Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay...was the infamous dhobi of the Treta yuga reborn as a rakshas in the Dwapar yuga?😕
Been seeing a new promo in which an anthropoid rakshas (human appearance with hair covering face, evil eyes, etc) appears in front of Krishna and starts uttering "Narayana.." - as if knowing who 
Krishna is...
Vishnu & Lakshmi are watching this from Vaikunth and Lakshmi asks Vishnu as to who is this chanting your name but not experiencing any udhdhaar...

Vishnu replies to Lakshmi that this rakshas is the same dhobi who, during the Treta yuga, cast aspersions on her character in her Sita incarnation. So, he is reborn as Shridhar Brahmarakshas in this yuga...

(not sure if the dhobi's original name was Shridhar or the rakshas' name is Shridhar...or whatever...)

But dhobi reborn as rakshas? Something new you learn everyday...
SB24 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think lot of fantasy is woven around Krishna's life. Separating reality from the fantasy is difficult.