Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What an amazing Start i was Waiting For Friday Night and Your Update

It was magical.Those shayri on Perfect Space Their Intoduction Everything Their 1st Encounter Silently Attract towards Each other

From Being Tantrums Star to Gone Calm Star is always to treat Ram's Character in Your FF (TDT and TDT 2 is Still my fav) i feel so Peace in heart when i read any of Your work Sply TDT i am not comparing But i felt introduction is Similar to TDT (Similar in mean of Simplicity )

Sherry is Behind Dr Nagrajan to hooked her up I love You use Shardha's Full name

Now i have to wait 1 whole week for Update 😭

Please Give One teaser in between

PS :Triveni is Nagrajan's Another name just Like Tipsy ??? please clear this confusion

Cheers
Aman
Edited by Janilover - 6 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally update mil hi gaya plss use tipsy plsss i love that name n also tripura apna sa lagta hai n also love AriKa same as lil like show but waiting for part 2 so that story can be clear now 
amzz12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IMpressive beginning.looking forward
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A beautiful artistic work!!! Just loved every minute details you gave in be it describing the scene or their turmoil. Loved every bit of it.
Waiting for the next part.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
kamaal. kamaal. kamaal. Kyu khubsoorat likhte ho app. absolutely beautiful. superb. way to go...
looking forward to future updates.
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful start
Eagerly awaiting for next update
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb .. nice starting .. waiting for next update..
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear
Glad you are here after long time and will entertain us with your writing once again.

Their was so much calmness in your way of writing which shows in the story too. The introduction of the leads was so simple yet beautiful. Karan being the superstar was calm opposite to his nature but seems a particular pair of eyes effected him to core.

Dr nagarajan who is always in her philosophy mood too reacted opposite to her nature and react with smile regarding Sherry problems. But seems in some other time both has the encounter as they are thinking about each other.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

this is something what called surprise packaged with double dhamake I really loved the concept & you penned down first part it's full of suspance but having some hints of story too... I like it but will love to comment more once will read few more parts... I loved the way you showed Karan here really good work keep it up waiting for next but this update was amazing...

crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Dear, please update know!!! It's been two weeks since the update..I've been eagerly waiting to read..hope we get a bonus. Do it at the earliest!!

Thank you!
Edited by crystal30 - 6 years ago