Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
NOTE:

I have to start by apologising to all of you who are following this story. Asli Duniya has been keeping me really busy and I haven't been able to spend as much time as I would like, to write the next chapter.

I do hope that I would be able to update later this month. I will definitely see this story through and not leave it unfinished..rest assured!

I am glad to see that this story has gained a few new readers as well!
Thank you to everyone who has liked, commented on and read this story..I couldn't possibly express how much it means to me to receive your love!

A big hug to everyone who has kept tabs on this thread, posted reminders to update and inquired about my well-being..I am so touched every time I read such posts!

Thanks and my apologies once again..I do hope all of you will come back to read the next chapters and will continue to like this tale.

Cheers,
Maya
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U said that u would update later this month but The month itself is over now... V r in new month & still waiting for ur update...
Pls update soon...
Hope u get some free time to write nxt chapter..
Eagerly waiting for nxt update..
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow great waiting for the sequel
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WisH YoU A VerY HappY DiwaLi to U & Ur FamiLy...
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waittting for the next part.  
Hir4 thumbnail
Hi Maya... Will you continue this story of yours? It is so heartbreaking to see some of FFs, specially good ones, being left like that when there is a little amount of ffs about PaRud.. Hope you will continue with this. Thanks in advance...