Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Rohan's swedder, Lopa and manu's secret task, Bani giving Baba the taste of his own medicine, Bani Gaurav door scene(It was hilarious coz my brother commented right then that had it been a hollywood movie, the two of them would have neen kissing by then, I ROFLed, Manu teasing Baba for the instructions, some of M2's comments for Baba, Baba hopping like a kid while dancing after jagga re-entered, Bani Gaurav's coffee sessions, Legit loved their acts for the task especially the tattooed maa one and the list goes on :|

You forgot when Bharti came in the house and gave someone a royal ignore. 

Enyisjmd
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KollyBollyTv

There r many but here r two of them

1. In one episode After morning song was played , Swamiji went towards d camera & uttered " Bigg boss yeh jo do badmaash hain ..." 😆

2. After a task was over Manu , lopa & co. were mourning over d defeat of manveer to gaurav in d task mentioning how manveer looked back & fell down...They were really crying their hearts out but as an audience we were like 🤣 🤣 🤣

OMG HILARIOUS!

Swami reminds of:
This one time he thought 'let's do something gyming to attract the girls', before hopping onto the cross trainer he asked Rahul "Rahul ji ya kaise ON karte hain". Just 🤣
Then he got pissed off cus people won't let him use the gym, he lost his shit and told Bigg Boss "ye sab meri hatya karna chahte hain". Total troll! 

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Omg, this. 🤣
Funnier than the moment itself. 

Do you remember this Brownie? This made me laugh so hard, Lopa reaching for more things to throw at Rohan, but to her dismay, nothing sharp enough to throw at him. 😆
Amiyah makes the best GIFs. 

Of course I do.I'm gonna put it in my siggy box once I become a groupbie.😳 
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Late night scene, when Jason wanted Bani to come in his blanket.😲 But Bani said, 'there is a camera with night-vision.😉 Jason was very naughty.😉 😆
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

Late night scene, when Jason wanted Bani to come in his blanket.😲 But Bani said, 'there is a camera with night-vision.😉 Jason was very naughty.😉 😆

IKR?Glad to know someone finds it to be funny.Bani-Jason.❤️
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

At first, I thought how are Lopa's photos funny.  
Then I saw those are 4 pictures of Lopa as a signature, not the comment. 
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .BurningBrownie

Of course I do.I'm gonna put it in my siggy box once I become a groupbie.😳 

Alright, but people will report it even after the forum is closed...cus well.