Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remixer thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: guess_gallery

Hi Guys…To be RICH(not the DON way) in life how much education helps you. I mean many are who are not much qualified but rich might have not done much wrong things are there…

1)      Is Education really important or its just a benefit?

It is important in todays modern World the way India is changing it's Face it is very important to Have a good education ...the school matters ur ranking matters...Ur certificates matter....Ur institute matters...Those Olympiads matter...Inter school competitions matter... Each and Every single thing matters......Life has taken a new turn now these days they dont even give u a second look if u dont have degrees.....Ur children feel embarrased to introduce u to their friends....And ya specially Girls need to be independent...Coz these years no one can be trusted........Education is really very IMPORTANT.....Education impacts on human development and economic growth, and it is a fundamental requirement for democracy.Education enhances the ability of households to manage health problems, improve nutrition and childcare, and plan for the future.

Basic education provides girls and women with a greater understanding of basic health, nutrition and family planning, as well as of their own potential. Educated women marry later, have fewer children and receive better prenatal care.

2)      Does luck plays an important role?Why?

No accoording to me it doesnt...Kyonki jaisa karoge and jis method se karoge woh kaam aayega...Luck comes with Positive thinking

3)      If luck is imp then does it hold higher place then hardwork?

No it doesnt Hold a higher place than hard work kyonki aap poori umar Luck ke sahaare nahi jee saktee...Hard work karoge to hi to fal milega ......U cant just sit idle and say oh i neednt put any efforts my luck is there and it'll help me ...No it wont oz luck is Gawd's will and It wont come upon u without hard work

Cheers,

kriti

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Luck alwayz had a better role but hardwork is a need of education.