Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
All is well that's end well
Wat a twist Ram bought in the marriage ceremony everyone was tensed and like a hero with out getting anyone know he get married to Priya.whi was also has tension on her mind.
Now this one.pe one free as Priya got RAM so Vik got Neha. RaYa are married so is Mani is in jail say he deserves and RaYa family is complete with two adorable kids.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi dear..
Nice update.
A sweet last part to the sweetly started love story..
Finally ended in Raya marriage .
Priya confessed love by a Kiss and reconfirmed it by another one..lol
Priya is too romantic and become bold ,courages in seeing Ram..
Poor Ram sweetly shockingly surprised...
Then Ram married priya without informing anyone,oh god imagine priya marrying him thinking  its mani..uff.. Ram asked for tht slap from her..lol

I can imagine her slap,teary eyes,then their hug...finally formal confession,proposal all ram did..

Then priya being preggy, Ram being the typical Ram booking whole theatre, then happy end with the twins peehu,kush..wow happy ending..reminded of balh twin born scene..

Nice story with good end..

Thnks for the pm :)

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Times][B]

omg what an part just lovely the way Priya vanished n Ram & gang in search of her was too good thank God Aayesha & Kartik on her side even Shipra to but can understand her helplessness due that idiot Mani but so happy that finally Ram somehow reach to Priya & the way she confessed her love was mind blowing along with Golu Ram who didn't understood in tension hope he got soon what Priya meant lol... moving for next...

[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Last part

awww the way u posted it mind blowing completely new way to Propose lol she wants her grand children to call him grand father wow... I meant this is really good... but Golu Ram is too much she kissing him still he asking do she really love him I mean golupan no big hadd hoti hai lol... but the way I penned down whole start of was much more entertaining then anything I must say you u very nice ability to write don't stop it do continue with it... loved the little actions in ending part too Ram is more smarter then Mani that has been proved awesome n last part was best Priya teasing Ram n all I would like to read its epilogue for sure hope u find time to put it down soon...
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow..very good story
loved it
Raya blessed with twins..Pihu and Kush
thanks for PM...lovely