Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
he took her religion - made her hindu for all (hidden muslim)
then why didn't he marry the girl.. she was hindu for u and now kept her like that
what makes u great man by doing so?
she left everything for u and what u did??
how many people married each other accepting each other religion like kareena - saif , like SRK gauri but this guy couldn't , he got her as his hiden wife without making her his wife.
shameless.
Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The answer to the question you put is, ''because she allowed him to do so''

Both the characters are equally flawed. Ashish for chosing to stay in  a state of denial to please his mom with his garb, and Asha for letting him take her for granted. She allowed him to eclipse her identity,her faith her very Name!

I intuitively feel Avni will end up with Ashsish and Neena for sometime! I dont think the character of Sayantani will be negative! She wud be a positive  character struggling to have her hubby's complete love and for this purpose she will try to adjust with Avni! , Aasish might continue to be a spineless helpless puppet (The character reminds me of Rashid Ahmed of Qubool Hai, I don't know how the character developed  later as I only watched it till Karan Grover quit) )

I wonder what role this Ashish guy would have in this show? Apart from playing a static character of   being a guilt stricken hubby/lover/son ? But then the show is not about Ashish its about ASha and Avni.

I think the show would be more interesting if they don't focus on Ashish while showing Avni and Asha (I am talking about the future tracks after Ashish's wedding with Sayantani) I found the girl very loud!  They can show him with Sayantani but wont like to see much of him with Avni and Asha. But the central question is can a little child understand what is injustice and betrayal?  The kiddo seems mature! Let see she becomes Asha's strength or her weakness.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Asha  has no problem with it - then why the need to marry her?
ronshaan thumbnail
ya true.. 
waise they say ... they started this relations on some 
what was that ya "sharto pe rishta banaya yeh" so there is more to unfold.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Apple_Amber

Both the characters are equally flawed. Ashish for chosing to stay in  a state of denial to please his mom with his garb, and Asha for letting him take her for granted. She allowed him to eclipse her identity,her faith her very Name!

I intuitively feel Avni will end up with Ashsish and Neena for sometime! I dont think the character of Sayantani will be negative! She wud be a positive  character struggling to have her hubby's complete love and for this purpose she will try to adjust with Avni! , Aasish might continue to be a spineless helpless puppet (The character reminds me of Rashid Ahmed of Qubool Hai, I don't know how the character developed  later as I only watched it till Karan Grover quit) )

I wonder what role this Ashish guy would have in this show? Apart from playing a static character of   being a guilt stricken hubby/lover/son ? But then the show is not about Ashish its about ASha and Avni.

I think the show would be more interesting if they don't focus on Ashish while showing Avni and Asha (I am talking about the future tracks after Ashish's wedding with Sayantani) I found the girl very loud!  They can show him with Sayantani but wont like to see much of him with Avni and Asha. But the central question is can a little child understand what is injustice and betrayal?  The kiddo seems mature! Let see she becomes Asha's strength or her weakness.

@red... i must applaud this answer 👏
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Couldnt agree more especially with the Asha and Neela point. I think Neela has some disorder though which makes her behave loud. 
P.S- Rashid's reason for leaving Dilshad is that Razia framed him for Zoya's mother's murder at the Gudiya Factory. On her behest, he left Dilshad and married Shireen. 
Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, Where is this option of   making a line red /any color as one of you has done in my post? I could not find it.

Thank you so much!
ronshaan thumbnail

Guys, Where is this option of   making a line red /any color as one of you has done in my post? I could not find it.

Thank you so much!

simple, u have the editor..
select the words u want to change color of and click on other color..  (A)
example on your post
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much!

make it RED like this