Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aadi720

Rabindranath Tagore. Are you on any other forum?

Yes. I visit kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi,  ek duje ke vaaste, tere bin, tmkoc and now naamkaran. And you?
Besides if you don't mind I would like to correct that R K Narayan wrote Malgudi days. Sorry if you felt bad..

Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AV25

Yes. I visit kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi, ek duje ke vaaste, tere bin, tmkoc and now naamkaran. And you?
Besides if you don't mind I would like to correct that R K Narayan wrote Malgudi days. Sorry if you felt bad..

I am only active member of Ishqbaaz forum for now, rarely visits Brahamrakhas forum, bollywood forum and now here I am. 😊
No need to say sorry, it was mine mistake and glad you corrected it 😃Edited by aadi720 - 7 years ago
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am only active member of Ishqbaaz forum for now, rarely visits Brahamrakhas forum, bollywood forum and now here I am. 😊
No need to say sorry, it was mine mistake and glad you corrected it 😃

Yes your dp says that you love watching ishqbaaz😊
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

SimRamKara 😉
The match made in heaven 😃
Someone mentioned that serial is inspired by MB's personal life. Maybe Alia story they are trying to show with twist

P.s.- I love your DP 😳
Sasumom with jethji, baby and charming patidev

SimRamKara ----Ooo Spunky☺️ Ram can represent two baes☺️ 
They look too cute na? The immediate sasural 

The show is inspired by MB?😲 Alia did appreciate the show so it could be true

Originally posted by: AV25

Yes your dp says that you love watching ishqbaaz😊

Yup. I am an absolute Omkara deewani 😳 . My only reason of watching Ishqbaaz. 😃
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OmkaRaman

SimRamKara ----Ooo Spunky☺️ Ram can represent two baes☺️ 

They look too cute na? The immediate sasural 

The show is inspired by MB?😲 Alia did appreciate the show so it could be true

Yep, re-make of Zakhm which he considers autobiographical. He too was born out of wedlock to a Muslim mother and Hindu movie producer-director father.

Originally posted by: OmkaRaman

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">SimRamKara ----Ooo Spunky☺️Ram can represent two baes☺️</font>

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">They look too cute na? The immediate sasural</font>

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">The show is inspired by MB?😲Alia did appreciate the show so it could be true</font>

Yeah. Soni Razdan was second wife of MB and she never got same recognition as his first wife and Alia used to live with her Mom and hang around with kids of her Mom's circle. So I also think it is somewhat inspired from their life

P.s.- I am waiting for my turn for entering my immediate sasural 😉 Edited by aadi720 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Yep, re-make of Zakhm which he considers autobiographical. He too was born out of wedlock to a Muslim mother and Hindu movie producer-director father.

Really? 😲 I was considering Alia and her mom angle here. This seems more plausible 😊
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Wow. Remake of Zakhm. That was one brilliant movie. My expectation is even more high now for the serial