Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

maaneetfavo author comment

u really bad yaar, why u write wonderful updates yaar, ur sake only i am not write my next part of my ff.first i decided start read ur first part of marriage match and then i write my post but i read ur first part of story and then continuously reading till 20 and also teaser include, i totally forgot write my next update😭. then only  i said ur really bad.

ur fan comment.

amazing writing dear, each part super, first part i feel bad for geet and then next part geet understand why maan behave to her.vicky and maan bonding,maan nothing know about women problem , every part i laughed 🤣maan cuteness.so maan so cute in this ff.thank for wonderful update. dont consider maaneetfavo author comments, she is crazy girl that only she comment like that, dont take serious about her comment. sry for delay comment, u already give ur pm but link is not working, that only i give delay comment thank for pm and continue soon.

i forgot tell u , i already read ur other ff Dhadan do dilo ki , it is one of my favourite ff, that time iam only silent reader, i dont know how comment,now understand each comment very precious for author.thank for wonderful ff.😊

oh  oh  writierji  ...dont  be  got  scared 

mahi  know  to  took  chill  pill

waise  thanks  for  comment  

and glad  u  lke  my  story ...
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahimaan

oh  oh  writierji  ...dont  be  got  scared 

mahi  know  to  took  chill  pill

waise  thanks  for  comment  

and glad  u  lke  my  story ...

THANK U REPLY ME DEAR😊

PLZ  THREAD 2 LINK Is not working plz give clickable link
Edited by maaneetfavo - 7 years ago
maansineha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser 
Mast pics 
Plz send me pm 
indrani21dec thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi dear,,started reading the story,,,now I m in chapter 5 ,,,and I m liking it very much,,,thank you very much for giving me the password for chapter 50,,,I guess I will be completing till chapter 50 within few days,,,I hope you will see me now,,,,and provide me all the chapters,,,I really want to read your story and appreciate it,,, thanks dear,god bless you