LOL. Pulkit Samrat and Yami Gautam gets "bajaoed" - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Actually Shweta is looking better then Yami in pics...She has lost wt n looking fresh..

Good luck Shweta

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Quite don't know who this banda is but Yami seems to have terrible taste in both scripts and men. ðŸ¤”

And how is this woman Salman's rakhee sister that it is repeated in all articles ? I must have missed that story entirely. 

Rakhi sister ka toh pata nahi but he has been lately lapping up to Salman. I mean he gets mad at you for not laughing on his own jokes and removes you from his movies but he turns blind eye to people like Pulkit. Unless he actually agrees with him here and feel the same about his ex wife. It doesnt make much sense.

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Did anyone follow Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi show? Pulkit was in that show and was arrogant asshole.
He had " I am a super star " attitude from beginning. It was 2007 -08 . Stories of his high handed attitude were told even that time.
Pulkit made a guest appearance in Boogie woogie dance show as celeb partner and he threw a
tantrum Coz contestant who he was supposed to dance with was fat. She was a fab dancer , still he threw a fit over his co dancer.
He fought with Ekta Kapoor and got thrown out of TV industry .
Loads of stories about this guy . I think his wife is telling truth and he is just lying . She stood by him all through his struggle and even gave an interview supporting him when his affair was at peak with Yami.
Didn't expect this from Yami.

Holy F such an ass hole of this is true! Yuck
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Isn't she Salman's rakhi sister? Pulkit toh gaya..
Sanguinesal thumbnail
Seems like there is no love lost between Shweta and Pulkit 😆. Why are they still married 😲?
Shweta should thank her stars that she came to know his true colors so early on. Otherwise some people continue to stay delusional in bad marriage wishing things will change or the person will have change of heart.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They should take this offline...
Btw the girl is looking fresh with her weight loss and haircut... She looks like a chubby Kangy...
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Isn't she Salman's rakhi sister? Pulkit toh gaya..

this has been going for way too long ... jaana hota toh kab ka chala gaya hota ... don't think salman really gives a damn about the rakhi sister

... As for the rest, i remember her other interview. honestly, isn't it natural to want to blame the other woman rather than the man you married ? Maybe she was desperately trying to hold on to the marriage. Anyways he is the one who cheated ... so he is the wrong party
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pulkit sounds like a grade A jackass. 
Why do I feel this is all a publicity stunt to keep Pulkit in news ..any publicity is good publicity.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yamyam

Why? If she abetted the cheating, how is she any better and why does she deserve better?

I feel that because , I am a fan .