Users

Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Assuming that some topic got merged into this ATπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: WreckLass

Fight for him along with Mandy and RochπŸ˜†

What to do. A man must move on. You broke my heart last year when it turned out you were already hitched. 😭  With Keith I dont have to worry about such things in my dostana. 
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

What to do. A man must move on. You broke my heart last year when it turned out you were already hitched. 😭  With Keith I dont have to worry about such things in my dostana. 

Yeah u sit on ur lazy butt and every girl is gonna get hitched while u troll IFπŸ˜†
But then dont worry Yo, Bhagwan jab bhi deta hain, chappar phaad ke deta hain(Jus like keith here) ...there will be raining women even if u dont wanna. Enjoy the single status while u canπŸ˜†
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Add me in!! 
He seems like a nice person and is really handsome. 
Reminds me of the pakistani tv actor Zahid Ahmed...they look so similar its unreal. 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: WreckLass

Assuming that some topic got merged into this ATπŸ˜†

Merging is mods fav game. πŸ˜† They merged two nonsensical posts in my poll and now i am not the TM of the poll. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Heya!watched his abhi nehi video with Takia! He looked so young!
shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like him...bt yup he is gettng old nw... bt still good lookng.. y these hot male models enter bigg boss whn they start losng thr looks...nik n keith wer my favourite models once upon a time...
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shrutiud

I like him...bt yup he is gettng old nw... bt still good lookng.. y these hot male models enter bigg boss whn they start losng thr looks...nik n keith wer my favourite models once upon a time...

Cuz thats when they cant make money with the old looks so hence Big Boss πŸ˜‰ but i think Keith looks very handsome infact better than the video with Ayesha Takia

Just hoping he remains a gentleman 😳 wasn't happy with him yesterday when he based his decision on changing partners on Mandana solely. I wish he made that decision his and didn't go back to correct it later. 
shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he just got pissed tht he thought they wer doing okay bt if she doesnt want him thn he should also keep his options... n I guess he really likes mandana cos the way he got those twinkly eyes n tht blushy face (he was literally turning red) whn she said she dint wana swap partners...utna lal aur khush toh wo tab bhi nahi hua jab Rochelle said I love you... n whn she was kissng him...
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He's like Wine. The older the better. I love how he chooses to focus on "Positive" aspects. That moustache ❀️. Add me. I love Keith to infinity