Sosy 41 ANU AND SHEV: PLEASE RETURN - Page 134

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by sosy_fan

Nisha a lakh in hand would be a very low number. A DU professor alone makes 90k to 1 lakh in hand per month. And I can say this with surety because a lot of my family have been professors in DU. Add to that a class II bank officers Bala's salary. 
LOL

I agree to this one Nisha. I had mentioned it in the last thread or so that a central university professor after 10 years of service would make somewhere between 80k to 1 lakh per month. Bala would probably earn around 35k to 40k excluding benefits.
Originally posted by taramira

Discord...classic example of how wealth and status and things said and unsaid unnecessarily cause rifts. The diaghter for the house, Apple of Appas eye, vandus not  only sister but a true soul sister, SHRAVU's best pal  missing from one of the most important family functions. Indeed sad and if this doesn't put things in perspective for BALA I guess nothing would. 
And the bhallas what can I say. Such graciousness, I guess Their own loss of the most loved member of their family has taught them to hold on to your own even more tightly. 
But manny??? She's misisng too again, unless she will follow later. 
Beautifully portrayed Nisha a close knit  family's pain leadign to possible cracks and a drifted  apart, cracked  family's attempt at coming  close again. 

The above holds good for this update as well.
Would of course like to add that RB in this vulnerable anxious state is sooo adorable. Give him a hug give him a hug. Absolutely drool worthy this guy is. 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Ashu25

Happy friendship day people!!! 

YES TO EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE

Swathi GREAT to see you MORE
Swara, Vikas, Hi!
Nichuss:BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY I AM SO SORRY
Vikas wrote me a note, I JUST cudnt get to it on timeCry I installed Office 2013 on my work PC and it has been nothing but "easy and wonderful", it completely nuked my Outlook, not to mention drop my connection to the network drives every 10 minsCry I was swallowed by it all of Thursday and Friday

I am sorry

ANU: YAYYY Good to see you.

Ashu:YES, If this story goes on for the next two years, WHO KNOWS Kandippa nadakkum, Lasya beating up Baldie...

Hershey: One more thing about Bala, it would have been very convenient to make him large hearted and wealthy and prudent. Then he would be "content" Inadequacies make great stories... contentment is a good goal for real life not for fictionLOL So lets have him constantly struggle in the middle class chakki

Exsooose mee?!?!?!?! 
DID YOU JUST SAY " IF "Angry
He could serve the country, but not care for his parents.
For soome love public glory, people like Akka and Athimber sought private rewards in smiles of Thatha and Paati

Well said Nisha
People can't take care of parents but flaunt like serving the countryAngry
Shame on such people..
As you told who cares about Bala-Vandu?
Appa ke squirming ke din aa Gaye boss. Tall man ke creatures ek ke baad ek...chaar! Ab kya karoge appa, get  used to this, athai has already declared II's god  Bharai this year...shuruaat shayad temple town Amritsar se ho jaye. 
Seriously Nisha love the subtle honour you use in this tale...it simply cracks me up...
Gayatri saying my family is serving the country, family be damned!!!! Hilarious. Balas dad asking the same questions to RB ha ha ha...
And appa appa appa...imagining his stern face makes me laugh. 
You are too good! 
Butter aur Shiny ko ek saath dekh ke mann prasanna ho gaya. 
Aage kya hua Author Sahiba?? 

II ko phone kiya kisine? Achchaaa
We can have Sam/Tan doing a lil Skype kinda tging for II... The main part of the ceremony could be recorded or shown live to her. I want her not to miss out though! 
I feel really bad... 
Pich... If not for bleh ppl like Bala n Appa I would habe never wanted her away. 

I want to see Vandu smile... Pleaseee Nisha!! Kuch kijiye :((
Appa stiffened at the possibility of having to deal with more creatures like the tall man
Clap Clap Clap
Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by NSB7

I'll hopefully write again if I end up feeling better in a bit LOL
Have a great day Smile
Not well?? Get well soon
nope just terrible mood due to work
Last night had been like sitting on thorns to create a garden LOLLOLLOL
Some files crashed and a week of mehanat kinda got ruined 
Reworking OuchLOL

Thanks a lot for asking Smile